Status
Not open for further replies.

brenda_pulido

Mar 20, 2002
Monterrey Mexico
✟381.00
Faith
Christian
I have the same question. Who cares for the lost , someone like me, for instance? No ne knows. Just old records that apparently someone walked on this Earth and suppousely He was God. (Is He still?)

In my case, Im the only one who cares for herself. No one else seems interested.

I used to believe in Jesus. I am not sure any more.

Upvote 0

Live4God

Living4God
Apr 24, 2004
Visit site
✟1,900.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
WayneH said:
Let's Adopt Our Troops In Prayer

<DIV></DIV>- An Initiative of the Presidential Prayer Team&nbsp; - You can pick a branch of any service if you want to and they will assign you a member of that Branch..&nbsp;&nbsp; God Bless..

&nbsp;

<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV>http://www.presidentialprayerteam.org/troopsadoptup.htm

&nbsp;

<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV>Adopt a Troop

You can also join the Presidential prayer team - they are going for 2+ Million members.......................
already have THANKS for the REMINDER though! may ALL OUR TROOPS BE BLESSED & Cloaked in SAFETY of Our LORD & SAVIOR! L4G!:pray: :pray: :prayer: :prayer:

Upvote 0

Gabriel

I Once Was Lost, But Now Am Found
Oct 10, 2002
FL
Visit site
✟19,059.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
c a s t i n c r o w n s said:
I adopted 3 air force people. I kinda wonder how they are doing but I trust that God is taking care of all 3 of them

:+:Lexi:+:
Casting Crowns ROCKS!! I have seen them a couple times and will see them every time they come home (Daytona).

Upvote 0

Bartimaeus

Pardoned Rebel!
May 3, 2004
Standing in Grace!
Visit site
✟16,638.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
wvmtnkid said:
That is pretty neat! I adopted a person in the Air Force.

Thanks for posting that, WayneH!
Yeah, I just adopted someone in the air force. I felt so moved reading this first post in this thread, I couldn't help myself. Not to brag, but it's a great feeling. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Faithful1

Jun 5, 2002
✟338.00
Faith
Christian
Hey Guys;

Please help us save this nation from the tyranny of liberal judges who are promoting homosexual immorality; Call your DEMOCRAT Senator (and Congressman) at these phone numbers(below) and tell them:

1). To SUPPORT the President’s Federal Marriage Amendment Act and,

2). To demand immediate APPROVAL of the President’s Judicial Nominations that have been held up for two years!

Doing this has a great effect on the outcomes; you may fax letters also AND leave messages on their phone recorders after hours! Then PRAY for their repentance or their REMOVAL!

(You can use your cell phone and no long distance charge)

For starters:

Sen. Hillary Clinton (Dem. – NY) (202) 224-4451

Sen. Barbara Boxer (Dem. – Calif.) (202) 224-3553

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (Dem. – Calif.) (202) 224-3841

Sen. Mary Landrieu (Dem. –Louisiana) (202) 224-5824

Local #: (504) 589-2427

If you need more phone #s of others just ask & I will get them for you!

Thanks for the help; God will greatly reward your efforts – things ARE going to change!

Faithful1

Upvote 0

Serenity Now!

the poster formerly known as Rev2:10
Oct 1, 2004
WI
Visit site
✟15,999.00
Faith
Christian
Signed up last night to pray in the virtual reality Prayer Rally on PraytheVote.com.

On what will be another divisive day in America, may we be kept safe at the polling place. This election is in God's hands. Please God, let any Voter fraud be brought to light and squashed. Please fill the person who is defeated with comfort and grace-- may his supporters feel the same. We all have one true leader and that is Jesus Christ, help us realize that and be united through Jesus Christ.

:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.