Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The bishop was making a statement which is subject to interpretation.

Maybe he was telling the Right to Life Committee not to sleep with the enemy.

Maybe he was telling them not to settle for so little from cynical politicians who halfheartedly court their favor and spend most of their time courting lobbyists and stomping on the common good.

Maybe he was urging them to expand their vision of what "life" issues are.

He honored the anniversary of Roe v. Wade with two special Masses and an evening of adoration, but I am grateful that he did not give the attorney general his seal of approval by standing next to her while she gave a two-faced speech.

President Trump has already done more for life issues than any other president, or any "pro-life Democrat" for that matter, has done in decades.

I will agree that he is not even close to perfect, but he is still a capable ally in the fight. Rejecting him as the "enemy" only to embrace "allies" who have done nothing for the cause is outright foolishness.

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Do you feel the same way about the United States engaging in drone strikes that kill people who's only crime is living in a specific region?

Yes, I'm aware both Obama and Trump are responsible for this.

QFT

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
President Trump has already done more for life issues than any other president, or any "pro-life Democrat" for that matter, has done in decades.

I will agree that he is not even close to perfect, but he is still a capable ally in the fight. Rejecting him as the "enemy" only to embrace "allies" who have done nothing for the cause is outright foolishness.
What has he done thatprevious GOP Presidents did not?

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
What’s to add? He’s humoring his base and they’re loving it. Mr. Family Values. Yessir, that’s him.

C23110E6-0532-41F7-A1B1-9E4CCFFB7F8C.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0