Predict the Democratic nominee for President

Who will win the Democratic nomination for President?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Douger

Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
✟165,821.00
Faith
Christian
I cannot believe that Bloomberg has -0- votes thus far. To me, it looks like either Bernie or Bloomberg in the end.
Bernie's surge is quite astonishing at this point, and the timing of his surge makes him look almost untouchable to be honest.
Bloomberg is also surging. Though he's in a muddled race for second place and 15 points behind Sanders, he's polling higher than I ever thought he would and he might get a big bump when some candidates drop out after March 3rd.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I cannot believe that Bloomberg has 0 votes thus far. To me, it looks like either Bernie or Bloomberg in the end.

I just added him yesterday because he was finally allowed to participate in a debate. Some of the posters who voted for "other" were thinking about Michael Bloomberg.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Bernie Sander is projected to win Nevada. Joe Biden no longer is a heavy favorite in South Carolina if you trust public opinion polls. Amy Kobucxhar gave a speech to her supporters in Las Vegas, but I don't know what the nature of it was. If Bernie Sanders picks up one more delete in Iowa and wins next week, others can throw in the towel.

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Also: In the original poll, I picked Biden as most likely to win the nomination. It would be cheating to change my selection now, but for the record, I no longer think he's the likely winner. I am not sad. :)

Hmm. After today, I'm back to my original selection of Biden as the likely winner. There was a while in there when I thought Buttigieg had a solid chance, but, well.

Upvote 0