✟981,204.00
Country
Canada
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi Daryl,

The rules I proposed oppose the 5.6 rule. So a seperate a poll for 5.6 really wouldn't be necessary. 5.6 should be included as part of the option 1 of the first poll.

5. New Adventist/Bible Study Sub-forum - Option #2 (5.1 to 5.5 as proposed by DL)

5.3 All who profess to be SDA members can start a study thread. But posters should check the post history first to avoid starting too many new threads on similiar topics. Mods can combine similiar threads into a single thread.
After reading this again, if both rules pass, then whatever points passes in the 5.6 rule will further limit what is stated in the 5.3 rule. In other words, both rules will be used to determine who can start threads, etc.

Upvote 0
O

OntheDL

After reading this again, if both rules pass, then whatever points passes in the 5.6 rule will further limit what is stated in the 5.3 rule. In other words, both rules will be used to determine who can start threads, etc.

I made my proposal to do away with 5.6 to simplify the process.

If my proposal passes, then if 5.6 passes also, it is added on.

If your and Wooba's proposal passes, then if 5.6 does not, it has no qualification.

That's not right. People should just pick one from the two. The third variable should not be introduced.

Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, we couldn't simply blend the two lists together without further discussion and delay, therefore, this is a good way for the voters to decide.

Yes, you could have. It wouldn't have been a big deal either.

But have it your way. Just don't complain if yours passes and people break the rules that you think exist, which really don't exist, because you didn't spell them out carefully enough.

Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟427,404.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I made my proposal to do away with 5.6 to simplify the process.

If my proposal passes, then if 5.6 passes also, it is added on.

If your and Wooba's proposal passes, then if 5.6 does not, it has no qualification.

That's not right. People should just pick one from the two. The third variable should not be introduced.

Dont worry DL, I think my option for advance studies will pass, so you will be able to post your studies as 'Advanced Studies' teacher and just sign in once and thats it...

Upvote 0