✟56,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to stop by real quick. I just met a kid. He's in his 20's but he's so sweet, I call him a kid. I got to know his story and he is suffering terribly with his lungs. Lung infections so terrible and so long lasting 6 to 7 months, that it seems as though they permanently damaged his lungs, to the point of very possible cystic fibrosis. He had been coughing up a lot of blood,getting night sweets, high temps, Vomiting, tachycardic and blood pressure. Oxygen saturation’s were quite low sitting around 94. fluctuated quite a lot. Shortness of breathe and a nasal infection at the time. Hearing his symptoms literally made my heart cry because he is so sweet and compelled me to come here and ask for prayers for him. He is a firefighter and now has to cut his career short. He has a lot of mucas in his lungs that he cannot clear. His name is Josh B.

I want you all to know, I love and think about you all often and I will be back soon and show my support and prayers because I feel really guilty I haven't been around lately to do that. You all mean the world to me and I don't know what I would do without this forum.

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Site Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Jesus, please touch Josh with your love. Show him that You came to save and deliver. Save him, Lord!

And bless Ekina as she walks a hard road. Lift her burdens and let her feel your love, Jesus! Pour out your blessings on her! <3

Last edited:
Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to stop by real quick. I just met a kid. He's in his 20's but he's so sweet, I call him a kid. I got to know his story and he is suffering terribly with his lungs. Lung infections so terrible and so long lasting 6 to 7 months, that it seems as though they permanently damaged his lungs, to the point of very possible cystic fibrosis. He had been coughing up a lot of blood,getting night sweets, high temps, Vomiting, tachycardic and blood pressure. Oxygen saturation’s were quite low sitting around 94. fluctuated quite a lot. Shortness of breathe and a nasal infection at the time. Hearing his symptoms literally made my heart cry because he is so sweet and compelled me to come here and ask for prayers for him. He is a firefighter and now has to cut his career short. He has a lot of mucas in his lungs that he cannot clear. His name is Josh B.

I want you all to know, I love and think about you all often and I will be back soon and show my support and prayers because I feel really guilty I haven't been around lately to do that. You all mean the world to me and I don't know what I would do without this forum.

Lord I lift up to you Josh B. and pray for a complete healing of his lungs back to perfect health and that he can resume being a firefighter. Lord you are able to do more than we can think of so please do a mighty work in this young man's life.

Upvote 0

JI4M

Nov 7, 2018
Philadelphia
✟56,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thank you everyone.

These type of stories touch me deeply. Several years ago, when I had my appendix taken out and when I awoke from surgery, I don't know what happened, but I could not breathe and the breathes I did take hurt very bad. It turns out, the tube that they used to for anesthesia that goes down my throat, damaged my airways so badly. I never in my life felt something like that. It took 3 or 4 days for the worst of it to be over, but I will never forget how every breath hurt so bad and how badly I was struggling to breathe. I couldn't imagine anyone going through that for months on end. Not being able to breathe and/or having painful breathing is by the far the worst, scariest feeling in the world and I will never, ever, in a million years forget that. From that point on, whenever I hear of stories of people who are struggling to breathe, painful breathes, what have you, it grips me to my core and I feel extreme sympathy for those people. I would do anything to relieve it for them if I could. I'm praying all of our prayers work for this young man because he's really been and still going through it.

Thank you all for praying with me.

Upvote 0

JI4M

Nov 7, 2018
Philadelphia
✟56,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father, take Josh into Your care and lead him to relief and healing for his lungs. Watch over him and bless him with Your love and mercy, In Jesus Name, Amen

Thank you so much Stephaine <3

Jesus, please touch Josh with your love. Show him that You came to save and deliver. Save him, Lord!

And bless Ekina as she walks a hard road. Lift her burdens and let her feel your love, Jesus! Pour out your blessings on her! <3

Deborah, thank you so much................<3 <3 <3

ord I lift up to you Josh B. and pray for a complete healing of his lungs back to perfect health and that he can resume being a firefighter. Lord you are able to do more than we can think of so please do a mighty work in this young man's life.

Ezekiel, thank you so much for your great and powerful prayer for this young man. It gave me a hope and anything is possible boost.

Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you everyone.

These type of stories touch me deeply. Several years ago, when I had my appendix taken out and when I awoke from surgery, I don't know what happened, but I could not breathe and the breathes I did take hurt very bad. It turns out, the tube that they used to for anesthesia that goes down my throat, damaged my airways so badly. I never in my life felt something like that. It took 3 or 4 days for the worst of it to be over, but I will never forget how every breath hurt so bad and how badly I was struggling to breathe. I couldn't imagine anyone going through that for months on end. Not being able to breathe and/or having painful breathing is by the far the worst, scariest feeling in the world and I will never, ever, in a million years forget that. From that point on, whenever I hear of stories of people who are struggling to breathe, painful breathes, what have you, it grips me to my core and I feel extreme sympathy for those people. I would do anything to relieve it for them if I could. I'm praying all of our prayers work for this young man because he's really been and still going through it.

Thank you all for praying with me.

Ekina may you be blessed one hundred fold for your compassion.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lifting up Josh and J14M both to You Lord. You know their various and individual needs.
You know them well enough to be greatly moved with compassion, and know You have the prayers You request to move Your "hand" and power upon them. I ask in their behalf, not only for their sake and blessing, but for Your glory, O Lord, to be known and greatly appreciated. That is the higher purpose of my prayer. Amen.

• Friendly
Reactions: JI4M
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums