Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I have a friend that I met 4 years ago. She's not a Christian but she has been asking me about God over time.

Ever since I met her I have had a love and compassion for her that is far beyond me as a human and comes from heaven and God's own heart.

Over the years our friendship has ebbed and flowed as she's not perfect and has turned to various things for fulfillment.

A few days ago she shared how once her brother was born her father said she was worthless and useless and taking up space on this earth.

This morning she sent me a couple of voice messages that were really open, transparent and she shared all her brokenness. I have just been listening to her, but what she shared this morning went deep and was her deepest heart's cry.

I realize, I need to ask for prayer for her. She really needs a touch of God's love and for her to see she is worthy of being loved.

EDIT: Here's the messages she sent me...

But you don’t know what it’s like to feel unworthy, what it feels like to be a burden 24/7, to be nothing but just in the way, to be their whole support system and still be the most (redacted) up, most hard headed in the way individual that just makes everything way to complicated.

When I say that I am worthy of no love, that I am damned for the rest of my life to be living in solitude and loneliness, to be a pleaser for others but when your time is needed no one is there, no one will ever be there, no one is supposed to be there. That’s what hurts. That’s what I don’t like talking about. I feel, I know wholeheartedly that that is my purpose. I am to absorb the hatred, the cruelty, the nothingness, the darkness that this world has to offer. I am to absorb it and transfer it onto others as a bright shining star, that light that never burns out, that’s the hard part, because it kills you, every day, every day. But you don’t even want it to. Even when you want to be the selfish cool little (redacted) and you do it, there are days I do it, but then by the end of the night, after my one little two times of being like queen of the world, I know my place, I know what I need to do, where I need to be. That’s not happy, that’s not with a peaceful forever after. It’s here in the misery, in the depths of hell that has been brought upon this earth. So many others have a little piece of light onto them and bring peace upon them, and may happiness forever be with them. That’s my biggest thing, for I know, I know, I will never have that myself. Maybe the only day I find true happiness is the day I leave this world. Because then I will know that I have done my deed and I have done it right to where He is willing to bring me up where I belong. Worst case scenario I get stuck in purgatory and have to do it all over again. But yet again I expect that so it won’t be that much of a surprise.

Last edited:

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Praying your friend finds Jesus, and experiences God's love and His healing for her brokenness. God loves her completely and unconditionally.

Thanks saved!

A couple of years ago I reached out to a human trafficking ministry to have them check on her as there were a few things that had me worried. Thankfully she wasn't being trafficked.

I kept walking away as a friend because I was worried what other Christians would think of me for being friends with her. We reconnected a few weeks ago and I now realize I was wrong to be fearful of man instead of loving her with God/Christ's love.

I've been seeing the changes in her and she is actually a really cool friend. If you heard the audio from today though of her journey and struggles you'd be deeply moved with compassion.

Thanks so much for the prayers, I need wisdom on how to be a good friend and brother, had some good conversation with her today. She's like a kid sister to me.

Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I realize, I need to ask for prayer for her. She really needs a touch of God's love and for her to see she is worthy of being loved.
Praying as requested.

I kept walking away as a friend because I was worried what other Christians would think of me for being friends with her. We reconnected a few weeks ago and I now realize I was wrong to be fearful of man instead of loving her with God/Christ's love.
Glad to hear you've been a little more open to God's love through this situation, too. May your acceptance of her help her understand Jesus' acceptance of her a little more.

Reactions: -=H=-
Upvote 0