Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Jesus tells us to pray for our enemies...and I never realized what a tall task that was, until all this happened. Suffice it to say, I took a risk, trying to really be Christ for someone who needed it. In return, one thing led to another, and I ended up being exploited by someone for 3 weeks. :sigh: But I ask for prayers for this man (who went by "Pastor James" :grimacing:)...that all who need a true conversion of heart may come to see what's most important in life, and repent of all empty works that try to break people's faith in God & man. Especially those who do evil deeds in the Holy Name of Jesus...being exploited by a man acting in Jesus' name, trusting my gut & what I truly felt & heard during prayer, just to be exploited & deceived the whole time, made these 3 weeks the closest I've come to completely giving up my faith in Jesus. But, God must've been with me anyway, because I now feel closer to Him than ever before.

And I'm also working on writing all this down...awful a situation as it was, it makes for a powerful story, and I'd really like prayers to make a good spiritual writing from this, to share some insights of a battle-scarred relationship with Christ. What I went through was ultimately an intense drama of one man's relationship with God, and that kind of drama can make for a powerful story...I really want to write it all out into a story that can deepen faith & share wisdom with Christians worldwide. God's already been gracious enough to make me a pretty good writer, and let God's will be done with whatever flows forth from my mind to the page.

Thank you.

Oof.png