GA
✟36,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Growing up in a very abusive and alchoholic home in our childhood years, we three have had our problems and difficulties like everyone else, we just handled them a little differently.

Right now my next younger sister is in a psychiatric ward, for the 2nd time in the last 6 months. Her problem these recent times was ultimately not having her medication.
The only other 2 previos times were over 20 years ago and were when she got her first diagnosis of manic depression and some type of schizophrenia. The 25 years in between she's been fine, raised 2 kids, took care of my grandmother, and even my mom when she had her ups and downs...
So, now my sister, who once had a home, and a family all around her, has lost every article she has ever owned, including her home, and she shares a room, going on a week now, while we wait for them to get the right meds into her, all her records, and make her the well and functioning sister I know and love with all my heart. To her right now, she's alone and homeless. I pray she remembers that when she's well, she has a home with us, and that she's not alone, and that I would do anything to be there holding her right now, stroking her hair, being the big sister, telling her everything's going to be alright.

My baby sister, besides being anorexic/bulemic and an alchoholic, was exposed long term to carbon monoxide, along with my niece, for almost 2 years, that was almost 2 years ago...so her and my niece and their Lawyers are trying to get medical bills paid, trying to figure out what out of all thats shutting down and going wrong in my sister's body is from the cm and what's from her self induced problems..and she has diabetes now too. She's suppose to be getting SSI but all the red tape is holding everything up, so as much as I hate to say this, she's spending her time between two people (she's divorced) to get bills paid while she's waiting, and to put food on the table for her and my niece. My niece is also having many medical problems and a lot affected her schooling too.

I'm not sure where to go, so I go to my knees

Minty

S.O.P.H.I.E
Aug 6, 2007
South East London, England
✟19,598.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Greens
I don't what to say except that I'm praying for you all, FHG :prayer:

As someone that has severe depression in my family (both my father and his mother suffer from it), I can somewhat understand what you are going through. My dad was in a mental health unit for nearly six months the last time (he was first there ten years before, for nearly 7 months, after trying to kill himself with an o/d of slepping pills :( He is well now, thank the LORD!).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Growing up in a very abusive and alchoholic home in our childhood years, we three have had our problems and difficulties like everyone else, we just handled them a little differently.

Right now my next younger sister is in a psychiatric ward, for the 2nd time in the last 6 months. Her problem these recent times was ultimately not having her medication.
The only other 2 previos times were over 20 years ago and were when she got her first diagnosis of manic depression and some type of schizophrenia. The 25 years in between she's been fine, raised 2 kids, took care of my grandmother, and even my mom when she had her ups and downs...
So, now my sister, who once had a home, and a family all around her, has lost every article she has ever owned, including her home, and she shares a room, going on a week now, while we wait for them to get the right meds into her, all her records, and make her the well and functioning sister I know and love with all my heart. To her right now, she's alone and homeless. I pray she remembers that when she's well, she has a home with us, and that she's not alone, and that I would do anything to be there holding her right now, stroking her hair, being the big sister, telling her everything's going to be alright.

My baby sister, besides being anorexic/bulemic and an alchoholic, was exposed long term to carbon monoxide, along with my niece, for almost 2 years, that was almost 2 years ago...so her and my niece and their Lawyers are trying to get medical bills paid, trying to figure out what out of all thats shutting down and going wrong in my sister's body is from the cm and what's from her self induced problems..and she has diabetes now too. She's suppose to be getting SSI but all the red tape is holding everything up, so as much as I hate to say this, she's spending her time between two people (she's divorced) to get bills paid while she's waiting, and to put food on the table for her and my niece. My niece is also having many medical problems and a lot affected her schooling too.

I'm not sure where to go, so I go to my knees
I am praying for your sisters Tammy.:crosseo:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.