Mar 23, 2017
New York
✟7,703.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In John 12:8 Jesus said, "You will always have the poor among you..."
We cannot cure world poverty. You may get emotional when seeing starving people in other countries. There is suffering, but we cannot stop it.

In Matthew 24:6-7 Jesus said, "You will hear of wars and rumors of wars... Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom."
We won't have world peace.

2 Chronicles 14:7, "Let us build these cities and surround them with walls and towers, gates and bars."
They had walls for security.

Nehemiah 7:64, "These searched for their family records, but they could not find them and so were excluded..."
They had background checks. We should check whether immigrants are dangerous or not.

Numbers 36:9, "No inheritance may pass from one tribe to another..."
They had borders around ancient Israel.

In 1 Kings 21:4 Naboth said, "I will not give you the inheritance of my ancestors."
They had property lines. We shouldn't just give away land to foreigners and make ourselves a minority. Christians used to be the majority in Lebanon and Turkey.

In Matthew 10:14 Jesus said, "...shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town."
The travel ban is justified. If people reject Jesus as savior, then it's better to spend our resources on helping the disabled, elderly, and orphans in our own country.

Numbers 33:55, "...those you allow to remain will become barbs in your eyes and thorns in your sides."
Please watch this video.

Upvote 0

jameseb

Smite me, O Mighty Smiter!
Mar 3, 2004
North Little Rock, AR
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So much anti-Muslim vitriol on this site - Christian love in action

Can't say that I've seen any vitriol here, but is making snarky and sarcastic remarks in response to those who may be hurting over what happened "Christian love in action"?

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
C7iu1FKXwA84_Gn.jpg-large.jpeg

Upvote 0

BillyHerman45

Mar 23, 2017
New York
✟7,703.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So much anti-Muslim vitriol on this site

This explains everything. The video is from a hidden camera inside a muslim school.

koran 60:8 "allah does not stop you from acting kind to unbelievers who leave you alone in your homes and won't put up a fight over islam."
Liberals use this quote to show how muslims are peaceful toward unbelievers, but notice how peace is allowed with only the quiet ones. You're not given the freedom of speech to criticize islam in a religious debate. You're not allowed to draw a cartoon of muhammed.

koran 22:40 "...monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of allah is much mentioned. And allah will surely support those who support him."
Liberals use this quote to show how there is peace among Christians, Jews, and muslims, but notice how hindu and buddhist temples are missing. "allah" doesn't get "mentioned" in those places, so the unbelievers do not receive "support". muslims have invaded India in history.

koran 98:6 "Unbelievers from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and polytheists will live in the fire of hell. They are the worst of all creatures."
Liberals will say that "all mankind" is protected in islam, but you can see how unbelievers are considered worse than animals.

koran 9:29 "Fight those who do not believe in allah...until they give the jizya willingly while they are humbled."
Unbelievers can have peace as long as they pay a tax called "jizya".

koran 9:5 "...lie in ambush everywhere for them; but if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practice regular charity, then open the way for them."
Unbelievers can have peace if "they repent" first. The muslims will say that only "those who break a treaty" will be attacked, but this can apply to modern times. France bans the burka in public places. muslims can then think that Westerners are violating a "treaty" after giving asylum to refugees.

koran 3:28 "muslim brothers must not place an unbeliever over other muslims. Whoever does that will never be helped by allah in any way, except in cases where you fear a danger from them."
muslims favor their own kind in business or politics. If there is a public outcry against islamic teachings, muslims are then allowed to lie to you and pretend to be your friend, so they can survive in a Western society and spread sharia law. They may lie to get out of Guantanamo prison or to avoid getting deported.

Upvote 0

LionL

Believer in God, doubter of religion
Jan 23, 2015
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and N. Ireland
✟37,036.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Can't say that I've seen any vitriol here,
Take a look around the threads.
but is making snarky and sarcastic remarks in response to those who may be hurting over what happened "Christian love in action"?
You are right - I apologise for my use of sarcasm (though refute allegations of snarky). Will the Muslim-bashers also take back their words of hatred?

Upvote 0

jameseb

Smite me, O Mighty Smiter!
Mar 3, 2004
North Little Rock, AR
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are right - I apologise for my use of sarcasm (though refute allegations of snarky). Will the Muslim-bashers also take back their words of hatred?

First, I have the deepest respect for those who can admit they're wrong. I'll retract the accusation of snarkiness. ;)

Granted, I haven't seen all the threads discussing the London attack, but those that I have perused didn't appear to be hateful. Criticism, yes, but that's to be expected about a religion other than our own. Criticism does not equal hatred, though. Besides, it's pretty hard to defend the Islamic hadiths. ;)

Upvote 0

BillyHerman45

Mar 23, 2017
New York
✟7,703.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Will the Muslim-bashers also take back their words of hatred?

Post a link to the "bashing", so we can see it. Report it to the moderators.

Blind hate is wrong, but there is also legitimate criticism of islam. Do you believe muslims who reject Jesus as savior will go to heaven?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LionL

Believer in God, doubter of religion
Jan 23, 2015
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and N. Ireland
✟37,036.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Post a link to the "bashing", so we can see it. Report it to the moderators. Blind hate is wrong, but there is also legitimate criticism of islam.

It’s there for all to see – moderators included. Substitute the word ‘Muslim’ for ‘Christian’ and see if you find it offensive.

Do you believe muslims who reject Jesus as savior will go to heaven?
I don’t think my beliefs on who is saved and who is not are relevant to the conversation.

Upvote 0