✟8,949.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
:wave: hey people:wave:

okay I have two most quizes until I'm done school... my first quiz is on Tuesday, then my second is the following Tuesday and it'll be open book. also my buddy Gary is going to be moving to NC in a few days, it'll be shortly after he does a test that he has. okies, well, that's all for now I think. oh yeah, my grandma has a doctors appointment tomorrow, so just pray that it goes well. thanks... peace out.

God bless,
-Ashleigh:cool:

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
V-i-L-L--24 said:
:wave: hey people:wave:

okay I have two most quizes until I'm done school... my first quiz is on Tuesday, then my second is the following Tuesday and it'll be open book. also my buddy Gary is going to be moving to NC in a few days, it'll be shortly after he does a test that he has. okies, well, that's all for now I think. oh yeah, my grandma has a doctors appointment tomorrow, so just pray that it goes well. thanks... peace out.

God bless,
-Ashleigh:cool:

Lord help Ashleigh and watch over her and that things will work out according to your plan for her and be with Gary as he moves to NC. Help him get there safely and he can get settled in safely. Be with Gary's grandma and watch over her and her health and that all goes well. In thy name and will, amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.