Prayer Requests Thread-Bear one anothers Burden (2)

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
'He never will leave us alone .'
That has always been my experience.
I shared with someone in church the other day about the time I strayed and wandered off the path. Even in my stubbornness, God never stopped speaking to me, I was just not very good at listening! And He brought me back on the right path.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That has always been my experience.
I shared with someone in church the other day about the time I strayed and wandered off the path. Even in my stubbornness, God never stopped speaking to me, I was just not very good at listening! And He brought me back on the right path.
I love your helpful,positive comments! Thankyou,'Anthony'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Our heavenly Father loves to hear the prayers of his children. He listens to us attentively as if we were the only person left in the world. He hears all our words and He completely understands how we feel. Sometimes we feel guilty that we do not pray enough, but however much or however little we pray, the heart of the Father is always deeply moved when a child of His calls upon His name.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Our heavenly Father loves to hear the prayers of his children. He listens to us attentively as if we were the only person left in the world. He hears all our words and He completely understands how we feel. Sometimes we feel guilty that we do not pray enough, but however much or however little we pray, the heart of the Father is always deeply moved when a child of His calls upon His name.
Yes! So glad we are His children! Thankyou for this timely reminder, 'Anthony'

Upvote 0