Prayer Requests Thread-Bear one anothers Burden (2)

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Praise God, some four or five yrs ago we concluded going to a Lutheran Church across town. This Church has a rich heritage for that community and yet like so much of what we hear, they continue to struggle, externally (to serve its community) and internally (moving forward by the grace of God).

This body has been on my heart and mind like no other in recent times and yet I remained committed to the local meetinghouse. That is, time last Saturday morning receiving confirmation to revisit for a time to supplant current member appeals from there.
The report of the spirit concerning this Church appears to be less than favorable. A mere short four or five years ago this body resisted alignment with it's liberal and gay-affirming ELCA branch. Now, as congregant numbers suffer, as is also now evident the Apostolic tradition, to bear "the parchments", I have the distinct feeling the number of gay-affirmation churches may be on the rise of those previously undeterred. You can see this appear after running a search of Gay Affirming Churches on the local level and see some of those well-known disobedient flocks to the community do not always appear whose only purpose is to continue to set the deceiving standard.

Make no mistake, the Lord is quite aware of this craft, we ask, looking into it further Lord, we pray Your mighty ways available bind-up this wicked stronghold against the people and cast it into the pit!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.