Prayer Requests Thread-Bear one anothers Burden (2)

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
The old thread automatically closed is here: "Prayer Requests Thread-Bear one anothers Burden"

I will know by June 23 if I will be chosen to represent the People's Party of Canada here in Central - Nova. If so I will be able to promote an anti-feticide bill with the wording: "Ban intra-cardiac potassium chloride injections on singletons."

I am attempting to go even further than that though:

Could a Basic Minimum Income for all Americans decrease abortions?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Praise God, some four or five yrs ago we concluded going to a Lutheran Church across town. This Church has a rich heritage for that community and yet like so much of what we hear, they continue to struggle, externally (to serve its community) and internally (moving forward by the grace of God).

This body has been on my heart and mind like no other in recent times and yet I remained committed to the local meetinghouse. That is, time last Saturday morning receiving confirmation to revisit for a time to supplant current member appeals from there.

I must admit, there are other things coming into place that make this contemplation all the more fluid-like. Would you mind joining me in agreement that the Lord's grace have preeminent place with every last soul and purpose involved? Thank you and God bless you, it would be so fitting to see and hear you have been blessed with the Lord, and by His hand!!!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for you rock, that you are blessed and directed by the power of the Holy Spirit in all that you do :)

All that I am Lord
I place into your hands.
All that I do Lord,
I place into your hands.

• Prayers
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You both, and a few choice other members here have been such a blessing for so long it would be impossible to direct an adequate response. You are my heart's joy and an expression of God's very love. We love you! Thank you so much!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Praying for God's abundant blessing on Rocknanchor and thanking the Lord for His faithfulness to Him. He will guide you wherever you are and meant to be. He has plans for you which will be exciting and fulfilling.

Upvote 0