East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A prayer request also concerning finances and employment. Thank you.

A blessed Thanksgiving holiday to everyone, with friends and family.
I pray to the Father for your finances that the Lord will supply all your needs and provide the right employment.
May the Lord bless you...

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
A prayer request also concerning finances and employment. Thank you.

A blessed Thanksgiving holiday to everyone, with friends and family.
Praying for your finances faithinlife, and for a job which you really enjoy and where the Lord wants you to be. :groupray:

A Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends on here.

Thank you faithinlife, mp and Tom for praying for me; you are good friends. :) Things are a bit better now and I think they will be better still in a day or two; praise God.

Reactions: nChrist
Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Praying for your finances faithinlife, and for a job which you really enjoy and where the Lord wants you to be. :groupray:

A Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends on here.

Thank you faithinlife, mp and Tom for praying for me; you are good friends. :) Things are a bit better now and I think they will be better still in a day or two; praise God.

Thank you for the praise report, Rebornfree! Glad that things are working out better for you.
Planning to start a job this coming week thru. a staffing company. It sounds like a good job, and hoping that it will work out well.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Planning to start a job this coming week thru. a staffing company. It sounds like a good job, and hoping that it will work out well.
Praise God! I hope the job has materialised faithinlife and that you have had a good week. :)

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I think our country needs prayer at the moment too!

For those from other countries our MPs are voting on the Prime Minister's Brexit deal, on 11th December, and are debating it this week. The PM is getting opposition from both extremes. I'm not making a political point, but have been praying for the outcome which the Lord desires. It is a momentous decision and the country, and Parliament, is split.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I think our country needs prayer at the moment too!

For those from other countries our MPs are voting on the Prime Minister's Brexit deal, on 11th December, and are debating it this week. The PM is getting opposition from both extremes. I'm not making a political point, but have been praying for the outcome which the Lord desires. It is a momentous decision and the country, and Parliament, is split.
I am with you in prayer

• Friendly
Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying mp. :prayer:
Thank you so much for your prayers, I am always astounded by the power of prayer...quietbloke is back and says he is feeling so much better!
Thank you again, and praise our wonderful Lord for his loving care

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I am with you in prayer
Thank you mp. :groupray:

Thank you so much for your prayers, I am always astounded by the power of prayer...quietbloke is back and says he is feeling so much better!
Thank you again, and praise our wonderful Lord for his loving care
Praise God! I get surprised by the power of prayer too and find it encouraging to know that the Lord is answering all our prayers particularly when there seems to be a spiritual battle and we need to keep persevering in prayer. Our prayers are working!

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Please would you pray for John, whom I mentioned in post 1607, as he is still sleeping on the streets. Quite a few people stop and talk to him (which is how I met him) and give him some help but he has not yet been able to get accommodation. Please pray that the Lord will provide somewhere for him to live, but also for any underlying issues too.

Many thanks. :)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please would you pray for John, whom I mentioned in post 1607, as he is still sleeping on the streets. Quite a few people stop and talk to him (which is how I met him) and give him some help but he has not yet been able to get accommodation. Please pray that the Lord will provide somewhere for him to live, but also for any underlying issues too.

Many thanks. :)
I pray for John that the Lord will grant him salvation.
Dear Father find him a place to live and take over his life to solve his issues, in Jesus name...

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Thank you mp and Tom, as well as those who have prayed for John before. :)

I saw Marius today and he is in much better health and praising God for feeling well. Thank you all for your prayers for him. :clap:

Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
MP, thanks for the praise report that Quietbloke is feeling better. Praying that his health continues to improve!

Praying, Rebornfree, concerning the needs of the country and concerning the Brexit deal.

Glad that Marius' health is doing much better.

Praying also for John, his recovery and for better living conditions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
MP, thanks for the praise report that Quietbloke is feeling better. Praying that his health continues to improve!

Praying, Rebornfree, concerning the needs of the country and concerning the Brexit deal.

Glad that Marius' health is doing much better.

Praying also for John, his recovery and for better living conditions.
Hi faithinlife, I join you in your prayers for Marius, John, and the Brexit needs,
God bless

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Need help pulling out of the despair since mom died 2 months ago now....I'm so tired and just want to go home too. I've tried for over five decades, and this is getting to be too hard to do any more.

Upvote 0