United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Brothers and Sisters,

Thank you sincerely for your prayers on my surgery this last Tuesday. The doctor said that everything went very well, and I was doing good enough to go home the same day. I'm still resting quite a bit and trying to recover. Things appear to be getting a little bit better every day. I'm hoping to be back to somewhere near normal in several more days. Lord willing, I'll be better than my normal when everything finishes healing. Thank you again for your prayers.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Brothers and Sisters,

Thank you sincerely for your prayers on my surgery this last Tuesday. The doctor said that everything went very well, and I was doing good enough to go home the same day. I'm still resting quite a bit and trying to recover. Things appear to be getting a little bit better every day. I'm hoping to be back to somewhere near normal in several more days. Lord willing, I'll be better than my normal when everything finishes healing. Thank you again for your prayers.
Oh Tom, I didn't know about your surgery, but I have prayed for you everyday. I am so pleased that you are doing well, and praise the Lord for a good outcome. Trusting that you will be restored to good health soon. :prayer: Take care dear brother. :)

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I'd appreciate prayer for members of my family. I have just found out today about two family deaths. One was elderly and one middle-aged. I'm in severe shock over the latter particularly, and his mother is devastated. Please pray for her, for his children and for all the family who are bereaved. Thank you my friends. :hug: I'd appreciate prayers too as I've only just found about them today, and I can't believe I won't see them again. :( Also that I know what to say and how to help the bereaved.

Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Brothers and Sisters,

Praying for you, Bro. Tom, for complete recovery and healing after your surgery. I'm glad to hear that your surgery went very well, with a good prognosis. Thank God for a good medical report from your surgeon, and for your recovery.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I'm sorry, rebornfree, to hear about the passing of two members in your family. Praying for you and your family, for God's strength, comfort and peace during this time.
Thank you faithinlife. They were on different sides of the family, therefore unconnected. The first one upset me a bit, but I had peace about it. The second is devastating and also a difficult situation. The family, as far as I am aware, were atheists but I've prayed for them regularly. I can only leave it in the Lord's hands. Thank you again for your prayers; it really helps to be able to share concerns like this.

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'd appreciate prayer for members of my family. I have just found out today about two family deaths. One was elderly and one middle-aged. I'm in severe shock over the latter particularly, and his mother is devastated. Please pray for her, for his children and for all the family who are bereaved. Thank you my friends. :hug: I'd appreciate prayers too as I've only just found about them today, and I can't believe I won't see them again. :( Also that I know what to say and how to help the bereaved.

You and your family will be in my prayers. May God give you comfort.

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praise God, that after having an exploratory excision of what was one tumor, turned out to be 6 tumors-but all benign!

Praise God for a great surgical team and doctor, whom sent me a thank you card. I prayed for the surgical team before I went to "sleep" from anesthesia.

They were all in scrubs, me on the OR table with IV's going, and that was my nearly last request, until the last thing I remember after saying a prayer, was for all of us to be at peace. I was staring up at the IV going drip drip really fast and that's the last thing I remember-praying for peace.

I shared this to inspire GE's to possibly think of doing this too, the next surgery or procedure.

Thank you to the very special people who prayed for me. You are sweet angels and servants of the Lord!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for all of the above, so sorry to hear about the members of your family, rbf,

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
my heart has been a problem this evening...made too many mince pies? palpitations and beating very fast...had to sit down for a while. I am feeling better now. please pray, I am cooking for 11 tomorrow

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
my heart has been a problem this evening...made too many mince pies? palpitations and beating very fast...had to sit down for a while. I am feeling better now. please pray, I am cooking for 11 tomorrow
yes, relax and breathe, pray, meditate on prayer, maybe this will help:

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Praying for all of the above, so sorry to hear about the members of your family, rbf,
Thank you very much musicalpilgrim, and for everyone who has prayed. I think I have the Lord's peace in the situation now. I believe the Lord is working in the lives of the families too.

Praying for you mp, that the Lord will keep you calm, and that everything will go smoothly. Praying for a regular heartbeat for you, for help from others when needed and for a wonderful enjoyable day for you all. :)

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Praise God, that after having an exploratory excision of what was one tumor, turned out to be 6 tumors-but all benign!

Praise God for a great surgical team and doctor, whom sent me a thank you card. I prayed for the surgical team before I went to "sleep" from anesthesia.

They were all in scrubs, me on the OR table with IV's going, and that was my nearly last request, until the last thing I remember after saying a prayer, was for all of us to be at peace. I was staring up at the IV going drip drip really fast and that's the last thing I remember-praying for peace.

I shared this to inspire GE's to possibly think of doing this too, the next surgery or procedure.

Thank you to the very special people who prayed for me. You are sweet angels and servants of the Lord!
What wonderful answers to prayer, hope. Ours for you and you for the team. That is a good idea - praying for them. Praise the Lord that all the tumours were benign. :bow: Our God is so good. It's so encouraging to hear such answers to prayer. :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Praising God for the answers to prayer we have had on this forum: for medical conditions, job situations, emotional issues and practical needs, and thanking the Lord also for the ones He is in the process of answering. :bow: :clap:

Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

Thank God for the good medical report, Hope! Thank the Lord that the tumors were all benign, and removed!

Upvote 0