Daughter of the King
Feb 27, 2005
Within God's Kingdom
✟214,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
asking for prayer is hard for some reason. i've edited this about five times so far. it's three weeks now since my best friends death, and i'm having a hard time adjusting still. keep being overwhelmed by loneliness and selfishness thinking how much i miss having someone to talk to, laugh with, share things with etc. i miss her - i hate feeling this way; not coping that well with it. then other things have been happening and usually i could share them with her; but ...... obviously not any longer. anyway, please pray

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Sorry for your loss, but nothing is too hard for our Father. I pray that you will find his peace and love and that soon the memories you shared with her will bring joy instead of sadness. She is one step ahead of the rest of us. God bless you.

Father, thank you for joining us together in prayer. Thank you for already working on this prayer. In Jesus name I pray that this loss, too, will somehow be used for your good and that soon our sister will replace the hurt with fond memories and that you will give her comfort. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen!

Upvote 0

torchbearer

Veteran
Oct 11, 2007
South Africa
✟16,675.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Lord Jesus, please bless my precious sister Ariella who misses who best friend.. Lord, may a bird sing at her window sill, may a flower bloom in her garden, may she see a dew drop falling off a green leaf - may she see these things and know her Friend is near, her greatest Friend of all .. YOU. Lord, bless Ariella with your love and protection. Amen.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, help this one to go through the grieving process of losing her best friend, she misses her, so I ask that You may strengthen her, comfort her and encourage her in all the ways she is needing. Dry her tears and make a way for her to overcome her loss, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

rebecca45

Dec 20, 2005
Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father I pray for a earthly angel to come to the rescue of this sweet sister. Lord I know you see the pain, you feel her hurt and her loneliness. God I ask that you begin to fill this void in her, by sending her a NEW friend to help her through this trying time. Allow them to draw close as she once was with the friend who is now with you.
Not that this person could ever begin to replace but Lord she can begin a NEW relationship and build a strong bond as she had with the dear friend who has now gone on to be with you.

THANK YOU GOD for bringing this person into her life. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kittiespurrr

Oct 28, 2007
✟8,293.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
:crossrc:

asking for prayer is hard for some reason. i've edited this about five times so far. it's three weeks now since my best friends death, and i'm having a hard time adjusting still. keep being overwhelmed by loneliness and selfishness thinking how much i miss having someone to talk to, laugh with, share things with etc. i miss her - i hate feeling this way; not coping that well with it. then other things have been happening and usually i could share them with her; but ...... obviously not any longer. anyway, please pray

Upvote 0

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟21,923.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father in Heaven, please bless this daughter of yours who is mourning. Let her be comforted. Bring the light of joy into her life right now to illuminate the darkness. Heal her pain and sadness. Help her to stay healthy -- mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically during these tough times. Strengthen her relationship with You. In Jesus' name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lord Jesus please hold Ariella in Your arms and comfort her. Please bless her and keep her in Your loving arms and comfort her and surround her with love from You. Let her know she is loved and what she is feeling is normal. Help her to cope and let her be surrounded with loving people who can understand and help her through this tough time in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0
Oct 22, 2007
✟15,151.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Your friend would not want to be the source of such pain. The closer the person the tougher the loss. As time goes by the pain will subside and all of the wonderful times you spent together will be precious memories for you to hold on to forever.

Dear LORD please comfort our freind in her time of need.

Upvote 0
P

Prayin4u

Lord Jesus be with this saint as they are going thru this loss of friend. Lord, let them feel your peace and love surround them and help them through the pain, loss, tears and sadness. Lord, in the bible you even cried over the death of Lazarus and help us to know it is okay to cry and miss someone. Amen.
Friend, only time will heal your pain and sadness. If you need to talk, I am here.
Prayin4u:pray:

Upvote 0