Somewhere
✟211.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
My neighbour's husband passed away from cancer last night. If you guys are willing I would ask for prayers that she and her family may feel the comfort of Our Lord and find solace for their grief in Him. Also, Lord willing, that she may have adequate provision for her the rest of her life.

Thank you and God bless :heart:

Last edited:

Tranquil Bondservant

Nothing without Elohim
Oct 11, 2022
Somewhere
✟211.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Update:
Thank you for the prayers. The Lord used me as a vessel to bring her comfort through speaking to her about spiritual things and about her Father in Heaven who loves her and the man she loved. Please continue to pray if you are willing as it's going to be a rough couple of weeks for her and especially so during the funeral. All glory and credit to The One who cares about us with an unfathomable love.

The peace of The Lord Jesus Christ be with anyone else struggling with the death of someone; if you desire prayer please feel free to post a request below.

God bless :heart:

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟181,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Update:
Thank you for the prayers. The Lord used me as a vessel to bring her comfort through speaking to her about spiritual things and about her Father in Heaven who loves her and the man she loved. Please continue to pray if you are willing as it's going to be a rough couple of weeks for her and especially so during the funeral. All glory and credit to The One who cares about us with an unfathomable love.

The peace of The Lord Jesus Christ be with anyone else struggling with the death of someone; if you desire prayer please feel free to post a request below.

God bless :heart:
Oh give thanks unto the Lord
For he is good
His loving kindness endures forever.

Upvote 0

Tranquil Bondservant

Nothing without Elohim
Oct 11, 2022
Somewhere
✟211.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all for your prayers. I would ask if you are willing that you may keep her in your prayers as the funeral is on the 10th and she will need the comfort of our Lord to endure it. I will be heading over there after the funeral so please also pray that I may be able to provide adequate comfort & support, that I may speak correctly and promote love between her and Jesus. God bless you all and I pray that our Lord further opens all of our eyes to His love and that we may grow closer to Him in a loving & living relationship :heart:.

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord grant and give our friend's neighbor your love and peace as she is going through a very rough time and put your arms around her knowing you are never going to leave nor forsake her at all and her loved ones. In thy name and will amen.

Upvote 0