Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟778,045.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Please could have prayers for my current situation.
A have a very good friend who I have known for a very long time and currently our friendship has become very stressful and difficult for many reasons.
Ultimately I may have to walk away from the friendship, but I'm very reluctant to do so, since we have been friends for many years.

2PhiloVoid

Of course, it's all ...about the Son!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,135,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A have a very good friend who I have known for a very long time and currently our friendship has become very stressful and difficult for many reasons.
Ultimately I may have to walk away from the friendship, but I'm very reluctant to do so, since we have been friends for many years.

I'm sorry to hear about that. It's always tough when this sort of thing happens. I'll pray about it, Anthony.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟419,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How to pray for this if you don’t tell us. You want to but don’t want to. That’s a bit double minded. Just take a break. Time heals all wounds and gives a new perspective. Often I don’t see friends for awhile- regularly. Can’t it just be skipped?

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟778,045.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry to hear about that. It's always tough when this sort of thing happens. I'll pray about it, Anthony.
Thank you 2PhiloVoid. Much appreciated.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟778,045.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would grant you wisdom about how to deal with this situation with your friend. I also pray that God would soften this friend's heart.
Thanks very much William J for your prayers.

Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟778,045.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
How to pray for this if you don’t tell us. You want to but don’t want to. That’s a bit double minded. Just take a break. Time heals all wounds and gives a new perspective. Often I don’t see friends for awhile- regularly. Can’t it just be skipped?
Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,079.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I pray you will be given wisdom, and insight as to what to do in the relationship. I pray for your healing from any emotional pain. And I also pray for your friend to receive any healing for guidance needed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟778,045.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I pray you will be given wisdom, and insight as to what to do in the relationship. I pray for your healing from any emotional pain. And I also pray for your friend to receive any healing for guidance needed.
Thank you so much :)

Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0