jsrdrnr

Mar 19, 2011
Virginia
✟7,757.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My husband has what is called optic atrophy. He is legally blind and has been since birth. It affects everything he does in life. We have the opportunity to participate in this year's VisionWalk here in town. We have set up a financial goal and ask for your prayers to meet that goal. I also ask that there is good weather and that there are no injuries for either of us. Thanks so much!
-J

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
My husband has what is called optic atrophy. He is legally blind and has been since birth. It affects everything he does in life. We have the opportunity to participate in this year's VisionWalk here in town. We have set up a financial goal and ask for your prayers to meet that goal. I also ask that there is good weather and that there are no injuries for either of us. Thanks so much!
-J

lifting both of you to our Abba and asking his grace and favor for that entire day. may it be a delightful blessing and grace. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.