Southwest, U.S.A.
✟9,594.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Peace unto all in our Lord's name unto y'all. After I had been delivered from my plight of dental disorders, I have been re-enabled to resume my missionary for about two months. (Glory be to Him!) I do believe that as I bear the responsibility, its weight increases to test my perseverance as St. Paul faced against opposition. My own family, which I thought were Christian, are in opposition to my work in a Misbelief that it is an issue to their resources such as food for donations, for their true nature's are coming to light. I did explain constantly how the Scriptures talk about it, yet they will not listen, being more about selfishness. I need prayers for their hearts to be thoughtful as He provides unto mankind liberally for living. And my second one is that they will not interfere with my missionary to cut off my funding if that might happen. Many people are joyful when they receive things, and I have behold how He has always given a plenty to distribute unto all without lacks. Thank y'all, brethren.

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Peace unto all in our Lord's name unto y'all. After I had been delivered from my plight of dental disorders, I have been re-enabled to resume my missionary for about two months. (Glory be to Him!) I do believe that as I bear the responsibility, its weight increases to test my perseverance as St. Paul faced against opposition. My own family, which I thought were Christian, are in opposition to my work in a Misbelief that it is an issue to their resources such as food for donations, for their true nature's are coming to light. I did explain constantly how the Scriptures talk about it, yet they will not listen, being more about selfishness. I need prayers for their hearts to be thoughtful as He provides unto mankind liberally for living. And my second one is that they will not interfere with my missionary to cut off my funding if that might happen. Many people are joyful when they receive things, and I have behold how He has always given a plenty to distribute unto all without lacks. Thank y'all, brethren.

I pray that all your family and friends in the American Southwests hearts open up fully to God to hear his spirit and accept your ministry and Mission Dusmo, I pray that their hearts are softened to you.

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord I pray that you continue to provide spiritual and material support for my brother in Christ, as he continues to spread your love through his missionary work. Guide his footsteps and open doors for him, in Jesus name I pray, Amen

Upvote 0

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I took this prayer with me with others tonight at my favourite place to pray