Prayer for our our unsaved family and friends.

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'm here to pray for our unsaved loved ones and all the unsaved. Father, I pray that each and everyone of their salvation. I pray that their eyes and ears and hearts and minds be opened to Your magnifvant glory! That each one comes to love and cherish you the way we do and more. Father, I pray You touch and heal and move hearts in Jesus the Redeemer's saving name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
and LORD, please give me the strength to talk with my brother about that also. My Dad has hardened his heart I fear so pray you will soften it Father!

:amen: in agreement!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father I come to You today for all of our prayer requests for our unsaved family and loved ones.Please Lord help us to say the right things that You want us to say to our family.Help us to show more love and to show more compassion and to be more like You.May we so shine with your light that they want what we have.Help us Oh Lord,don`t let anyone we love die without knowing You.Thank You in Jesus`s precious name.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
2Cor62.jpg

Father, I pray souls are saved at an unprecedented rate ... in Jesus honorable name ... Amen. Your will be done!

2 Corinthians 6:2

(For he saith,
I have heard thee in a time accepted,
and in the day of salvation have I succored
thee:
behold, now is the accepted time: behold,
now is the day of salvation.)

Praise the Lord for He is always good!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father God I come to You today to thank You Lord for all You have done in my life.You have blessed me with so much Lord and I am very grateful.Most of all Lord I thank You forthe forgiveness and grace You have shown me.Me little old rebellious me,You have shown such mercy to me and forgiven my disobedient days and forgotten my past and I thank You Lord that You have done that.
I come to You Lord for your guidance with my family,Lord I love them so much and want them to want to serve You.Please help me to say only what You want me to say.I know they all believe in You but are not walking the walk they should be.Please draw them closer to You and make them want to surrender their lives to You.
I love You Lord,You are so great,I just want them to know what I feel for You.Thank You for showing such a great love to me.I ask You this in Jesus`s precious name.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, You know where I'm at tonight ... my heart rips to shreds every time I hear her cries ... Abba Father! Help her! Open her eyes and ears, Lord ... in Jesus name I cry this to You ... Amen.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'm here to pray for the unsaved ones among us that we love so dearly. We can never really be quite sure they aren't ... but our hearts are grieved by what we discern. Fahter, I pray You bring unsaved ones to salvation in numbers never heard of before. That hearts and eyes and ears and minds are opened to Your glory, Your goodness, Your majesty amd Your supreme plan for them. We have loved ones who drink habitually, do drugs habitually, commit adultry, those with sexual addictions ... Father, the lost is long ... but we remember You can do all things. I pray Your time for these loved ones of us is soon. in Jesus sweet name ... Amen.

dontwaittodayistheday.gif

all you have to do is ask Jesus to take over your life and seek Him in earnest ... it won't be easy ... but you should know by now ... nothing worth anything comes easy ... God bless!

John 3:36

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life:
and he that believeth not the Son shall not see his
life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

notice there is only one condition here ... to believe

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father God I come to You today and I cry out to You for Evelyn.Lord I really don`t know what to say or do.My heart just breaks for her Lord.Lord please draw her near to You.Please don`t let her leave here without knowing really knowing You.You said in Your word in Isaiah 11 that Your word shaLL not return to You void and that it will accomplish what You please.And I know Lord that You please to to have Evelyn with You.Thank You Lord for saving Evelyn.I love You Lord and I thank You that You answer all of my prayers,when I pray in Your will.In Jesus`s precious name.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

the.Sheepdog

You must be born again!
Oct 26, 2008
Sanford, FL
✟31,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Lord Father, I come to you now boldly in your word. You have said that whatever we ask in your name shall be done God. I ask not for me or mine , but for those of this forum with family who are not yours totally yet. Father draw them to you! Reach their hearts and give them your light so they can see what is good and true! Unlock the freedom you can provide their souls and spirits Lord! All peoples should be free Father and that includes for their spirit ! Make today a day of more miracles and bring these people to the foot of the cross Jesus!

Thank you Father for accepting my prayer! Glory to you Lord! Abba father! El Shaddai! Eccomen adonai!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟829,883.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for your prayer 'Sheepdog!'

Continuing to pray for my oldest son and youngest daughter,that God will draw them back to Himself. They have drifted as they have got older.(In their late twenties now) My oldest daughter is preparing for ministry in her third year of Bible School. Praying also for my brother and his family and my sister and her family as wellas other relatives.

Praying also with 'Sheepdog' and friends for others and their loved ones mentioned here.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Lord Father, I come to you now boldly in your word. You have said that whatever we ask in your name shall be done God. I ask not for me or mine , but for those of this forum with family who are not yours totally yet. Father draw them to you! Reach their hearts and give them your light so they can see what is good and true! Unlock the freedom you can provide their souls and spirits Lord! All peoples should be free Father and that includes for their spirit ! Make today a day of more miracles and bring these people to the foot of the cross Jesus!

Thank you Father for accepting my prayer! Glory to you Lord! Abba father! El Shaddai! Eccomen adonai!

Amen! Amen! Amen!

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for your prayer 'Sheepdog!'

Continuing to pray for my oldest son and youngest daughter,that God will draw them back to Himself. They have drifted as they have got older.(In their late twenties now) My oldest daughter is preparing for ministry in her third year of Bible School. Praying also for my brother and his family and my sister and her family as wellas other relatives.

Praying also with 'Sheepdog' and friends for others and their loved ones mentioned here.

God bless you and yours, quietbloke ... remembering in agreement with you.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'm here today to ask you to reach my son, Zac, and my daughter, Trinity. You know where they're at, Lord. I feel hope for Zac ... and desperation for Trinity. Abba, Father! on Jesus precious name I ask this ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'm here to pray for those who have yet to be saved. The world is getting more and more difficult and those just starting their walk of faith are going to face some tough times. Father, I pray for them. I pray You fill them with the desire and thirst, the strength and Word. in Jesus precious name ... Amen.

salvationfoundinJesusChristnonother.jpg

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father God,I`m here to ask You Lord that You will be with everyone here and to answer all of their prayer requests.Lord You said we could have whatever we asked if it was in Your will and the salvation of our family and friends are just that.So we ask You Lord that You continue to work in all of their lives.And we thank You in Jesus`s precious name.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

the.Sheepdog

You must be born again!
Oct 26, 2008
Sanford, FL
✟31,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Lord, Icome to you today to ask for your help with a woman who is caught in satans web of lies and abuse. She is so deluded and lied to that she sees white as black and black as white. She thinks You are the evil one and that 'lucifer' is the good one! Father, I know the truth that you gave me and I told her in your words what the truth is and she is conflicted. I know Father that your word never comes back empty handed, so I am trusting her to you. I know their is good in her Lord as she is worried for her son. Please Abba Call to her. reach out to her and make your presence known to her and to those dirty spirits who have her captive. I must not have the faith it takes father, as I cannot reach her. She just thinks she is not worth your time! Jesus, she breaks my heart. Show her and satan that You are the God who heals! Show her and the demons that YOU are the great I AM ! In prayer for her soul father, In Jesus Name I pray!!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Lord, Icome to you today to ask for your help with a woman who is caught in satans web of lies and abuse. She is so deluded and lied to that she sees white as black and black as white. She thinks You are the evil one and that 'lucifer' is the good one! Father, I know the truth that you gave me and I told her in your words what the truth is and she is conflicted. I know Father that your word never comes back empty handed, so I am trusting her to you. I know their is good in her Lord as she is worried for her son. Please Abba Call to her. reach out to her and make your presence known to her and to those dirty spirits who have her captive. I must not have the faith it takes father, as I cannot reach her. She just thinks she is not worth your time! Jesus, she breaks my heart. Show her and satan that You are the God who heals! Show her and the demons that YOU are the great I AM ! In prayer for her soul father, In Jesus Name I pray!!

Amen! Amen! Amen!. Father this one Shep speaks of I understand to be a house divided. Father, I trust You know how to take care of that problem once and for all. I pray, first Father, that we remember it is the faith of Jesus Christ we stand on ... our faith is just not enough ... knowing that, we ask, Father, that You reach down and lay Your mighty hand of grace and compassion, mercy and salvation and call this one home ... this one has been tormented a long time ... I ask You finish what You started in this one ... I pray for this one's very soul ... that this one hears the call and surrenders ... total surrender ... that the Light begin to grow there ... I ask the Holy Spirit in Jesu name and Your will to breathe the breath of life into the dry bones of this one ... we will NOT give up Hope ... we know Jesus is Hope and Light and that the enemy has absolutely no authority ... get the hence, satan, from this one and hers! ... in Jesus precious, authorative, redeeming, saving name I ask this ... Amen.

Upvote 0