Prayer for our our unsaved family and friends.

mtchristiangirl

He is my strength!!
Jun 5, 2008
Montana
✟15,621.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord,
I come to you today to ask for your help with our oldest daughter. She has recently become a single mom as you know and she is walking down the wrong path. I know that your love and salvation is available to all of us, my prayer is to bring her to you and I don't know how. I have tried talking to her and have spent many a night crying for her. I want her to know what she can have in you and all that there is to offer with your love and salvation. I pray that you watch over her and help to bring whatever person into her life that can bring her to you. I know that you are great and holy and her salvation is at the top of my mind all the time. I pray all this in your precious name lord, Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord,
I come to you today to ask for your help with our oldest daughter. She has recently become a single mom as you know and she is walking down the wrong path. I know that your love and salvation is available to all of us, my prayer is to bring her to you and I don't know how. I have tried talking to her and have spent many a night crying for her. I want her to know what she can have in you and all that there is to offer with your love and salvation. I pray that you watch over her and help to bring whatever person into her life that can bring her to you. I know that you are great and holy and her salvation is at the top of my mind all the time. I pray all this in your precious name lord, Amen.

I'm standing in agreement with you mtchristiangirl... that your daughter will come to know the Lord. There was a time several years ago when I was doing the same as you ... crying out to God to save my son. Finally I prayed the prayer that is so very hard for mothers to pray. I said God, whatever it takes, save him and bring him to a full knowledge and understanding of you. Things went from bad to worse for him and he hit bottom.. living on the street, doing drugs... all of it. But God is good and God is faithful. On a Sunday and because it was Mothers day, he went to church with me. He surrendered his life totally and completely to God that day and God changed him, later gave him a wonderful Christian wife and has blessed him in so many ways. He is a youth leader in his church now and also does music ministry. When God does something, He does it good. Because He is good, amen? I'll be praying for you and for your daughter. God bless.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm standing in agreement with you mtchristiangirl... that your daughter will come to know the Lord. There was a time several years ago when I was doing the same as you ... crying out to God to save my son. Finally I prayed the prayer that is so very hard for mothers to pray. I said God, whatever it takes, save him and bring him to a full knowledge and understanding of you. Things went from bad to worse for him and he hit bottom.. living on the street, doing drugs... all of it. But God is good and God is faithful. On a Sunday and because it was Mothers day, he went to church with me. He surrendered his life totally and completely to God that day and God changed him, later gave him a wonderful Christian wife and has blessed him in so many ways. He is a youth leader in his church now and also does music ministry. When God does something, He does it good. Because He is good, amen? I'll be praying for you and for your daughter. God bless.

Oh Joy,that is such a wonderful testimony.I know what you mean about praying that prayer,it is such a hard prayer for a mother to pray.I have been praying it lately for my daughter and it is hard to say.
I know my parents prayed that prayer for me for years and I remember when I was younger wishing they would quit praying for me so I could have a great time without conviction.Can you imagine I would wish that?Wow thank God they kept praying for me.Thank God for the blood of Jesus covering me and keeping me safe and alive long enough to return to our Master.
Thanks for sharing with us Joy.I am so glad your son is serving God.Praise God.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father God we come to You today to pray for all of our unsaved loved ones.We ask that you protect them and keep them safe.May You speak to them Lord and draw them to You.We ask You this in Jesus`s precious name.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
For my friend Evelyn and her husband.

This was written in May.I have had Evelyn on my heart all winter.She is not very healthy she has a very bad heart.She spends most of the day sitting in the hospital with her husband and she seems to be getting weaker and weaker and told me the other night she knows she won`t be around long.
I have been praying about her salvation,but I have had to be so careful with how I talk to her cause I didn`t want to come on to strong with her cause she`s just the type that you can`t do that.So I`ve just loved her and gotten really close with her this last 8 months or so.
Anyways,she knows I`m a Christian and we`ve had some talks about Christ.the trouble is I think she is just like alot of other people and thinks because she believes in God that she`s a christian,so I`ve been trying to talk to her and something always comes up or some one comes in the room.She tends to talk alot so its hard to get a word in lots.So I haven`t known what to do,just prayed that God would draw her to Him.
Well the other day I was talking to someone about the purpose driven life book and I thoughtEVELYN,so I took it to her yesterday and told her that reading that book has really helped me in my life and I wish she`d read it.She didn`t really say anything so I have just prayed about it.Well tonight she told me she read the first chapterDay 1-there are 40 days in it.It explains our relationship with Jesus so well.So I am so excited!!!!!!!!God is so good I know He will not let Evelyn leave this world without knowing Him.

• Useful
Upvote 0

soldoutdancer4

I know who I am...I am Yours.
Oct 1, 2006
somewhere on this planet
✟16,099.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Father,
Please, please bring my dad back to You. When we have conversations about stories in the Bible or about You, he subtly expresses some bitterness. I know he's hurting inside because he's become such a different, more negative person than what I was used to a couple years ago. I want to see him happy again, to see him smile more often. Let him know You love him and that You will help him through all his issues and pain.
In Jesus' name Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father,
Please, please bring my dad back to You. When we have conversations about stories in the Bible or about You, he subtly expresses some bitterness. I know he's hurting inside because he's become such a different, more negative person than what I was used to a couple years ago. I want to see him happy again, to see him smile more often. Let him know You love him and that You will help him through all his issues and pain.
In Jesus' name Amen.

Father God You said where two or more are gathered You would be there and we ask of You Lord that You show soldoutdancers dad Your love and fill him with complete joy.I don`t know his stand with You Lord but I ask that You bring him close to You,help him out with his needs and let him feel Your love and compassion.We ask this in Jesus`s precious name

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
We come before you with heavy hearts for our unsaved friends and family. Jesus we know where they are headed and it breaks our hearts. I ask that you give us compassion for them and the words to speak. I ask that you open their ears to hear the truth, their hearts to accept the truth, and their eyes to see the truth.
We know that you will for no man to perish so we leave them and their lives with you. I ask that what ever seed is planted you send some one to sow and harvest. We ask for guidance and peace in your name amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thank You Father for giving me the oppurtunity lately to be able to explain my faith in Christ to my friend Evelyn.Thank You Father that You are working in her life,drawing her to want to know more things about Your love.Please Lord give me the right words to speak to her when You want me to.Thank You in Jesus`s name.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

CraigBaugher

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
✟8,167.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we ask that you hear this prayer. Father, we ask that you plant the seed of faith in our unsaved and unbaptized family members. Letting the Holy Spirit to fill their hearts and the light of your glory to shine in their eyes, and the salvation of Jesus to sing into their ears with every breath they take and every sound they hear. Father, we ask that you dispatch your heavenly angels to walk by their side to guide, protect, and keep Satan and his demons at bay while your seeds of faith take root and grow. Father we have asked, and now let us thank you --For we know that you have heard our prayer and therefore, it shall be done! In Jesus' name, Amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

IMseekingHIM

Jul 15, 2008
✟15,169.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My Heavenly Father,

I come to you right now dear Jesus in prayer for all of the lost loved ones of the posters here Lord, and mine as well. I have weeped oh God, shed so many tears, prayed so many prayers, and I stand in faith that my husband will be saved. I thank you precious Jesus, for his salvation, for my family's salvation. I worship you, I praise you, because you are worthy! You are so mighty to save! Soften the hearts of the lost dear God, and open their eyes and ears to your gospel. Help me oh God to speak only words from you dear Jesus, that the lost will hear your words and accept the precious gift of salvation. Thank you dear Jesus for your salvation, for your mercy, for your grace, and for your forgiveness. Thank you for your hand in my life dear God, and I pray that these lost loved ones become so on fire for you oh God, that they can not contain it, and your Holy Spirit is pouring from their lives, like a cup overfloweth oh God, and your awesome power is shown. All the praise, and all the glory is given to you God, for you are worthy.

In your precious name I pray,
Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
I come before you again with a heavy heart for our unsaved friends and family. We know that it is not your will for us to perish and we thank you for that, we thank you for your grace and mercy and for dying on a cross for us so that we may have life. I ask Jesus that you keep sending people to harvest the fields were many are ready and send workers to plow the fields so that many may enter into your kingdom. I ask that you let us see these peole through your eyes, give us compassion for them and I stand on ever prayer above me, our hearts grieve at the thought of losing an unsaved love one so we give it to you and ask that Your will be done in Jesus name amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes Father I am in agreement to this prayer.Please don`t let any of our loved ones and friends die and not know You as their personal Savior.Please Father we love You so much and give You all of the honor and glory.In Jesus`s precious name.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Jesus,
I come before you again with a heavy heart for our unsaved friends and family. We know that it is not your will for us to perish and we thank you for that, we thank you for your grace and mercy and for dying on a cross for us so that we may have life. I ask Jesus that you keep sending people to harvest the fields were many are ready and send workers to plow the fields so that many may enter into your kingdom. I ask that you let us see these peole through your eyes, give us compassion for them and I stand on ever prayer above me, our hearts grieve at the thought of losing an unsaved love one so we give it to you and ask that Your will be done in Jesus name amen

Yes Father I am in agreement to this prayer.Please don`t let any of our loved ones and friends die and not know You as their personal Savior.Please Father we love You so much and give You all of the honor and glory.In Jesus`s precious name.

Amen!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Jo1

Veteran
Nov 10, 2006
✟15,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
icon12.gif
Hope this encourages someone to never give up praying for a loved one
Hi I wanted to post this because hopefully it will encourage someone.
Just recently my precious nan died:cry::( It was, and is still in many ways hard. I loved her so much and she was such a wonderful precious lady, so full of life, she loved being around people.I knew her for 10 years since me and my husband have been married. Her name was Molly. God really gave me a heart for her. I prayed for her quite a lot, it wasnt constant not every day if you understand but when she came to my mind and when we stayed with her.
I talked to her about Jesus. Last year I was really bold and was quite firm with her which is not like me. She didnt make any commitment.
She loved nature and gardens etc. she loved talking about that and we talked to her about creation. I didnt give up praying for her.
She thought people spoke about hell to get people to church. She didnt really have a good experience of church.
A couple of months ago she broke her hip. It really set her back, and she lost her independance. I stayed with her in the summer holiday and she just suddenly deteriated it was really hard.:( :cry: She died at the end of that week.
God gave me a dream that she would wake up spiritually and be hungry for God.
It concerned me a lot where she had gone, she had made no commitment.
At the funeral God gave me a picture of a rainbow and then at the end of the service the minister mentioned a rainbow and Gods eternal kingdom.
Which was some encouragement. This week I dreamed again about nan I dreamt she came back. In the dream God gave her the desire to know him and I know now she is with Jesus.
Im so thankful to God to this, that all our prayers have been answered. I know I put her on here for prayer in the past and other prayer posts. Thankyou to any of you who prayed for her.
I feel at peace, though I still miss her so much.
I just wanted to write this to say dont give up any of you, if someone doesnt make that commitment to Jesus in this lifetime God will use your prayers and answer them. He says in his word. A righteous persons prayers are powerful and effective. James 5:16
Im really thankful to God.
Hope this blesses and encourages someone today.
love Joxxx

• Optimistic
Upvote 0