Prayer for our our unsaved family and friends.

BroGinder

Veteran
Aug 18, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟14,621.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for friend of mine. My friend Loves God but I see my friend traveling away from God and falling into patterns they go through each time they start to fall away from God.

Please pray that God will reveal to them the pattern of sin that creeps into their life and that God will restore them and not allow them to fall to far from him.
I want to see my friend on fire for God like they used to be. I Love them dearly and they mean more to me than they can ever know.

Thanks for your prayers I know God will hear them.

God Bless

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for friend of mine. My friend Loves God but I see my friend traveling away from God and falling into patterns they go through each time they start to fall away from God.

Please pray that God will reveal to them the pattern of sin that creeps into their life and that God will restore them and not allow them to fall to far from him.
I want to see my friend on fire for God like they used to be. I Love them dearly and they mean more to me than they can ever know.

Thanks for your prayers I know God will hear them.

God Bless

in agreement ... in Jesus name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
cryoutuntoJesus.jpg

Abba, Father! you know where I'm at ... I trust You and pray for Your touch and blessing on my children and grandchildren ... in Jesus sweet and precious name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Why are so many people still unsaved? Second Corinthians 4:4 tells us it is because “the god of this world [the devil] hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.”

Once you realize it’s the devil (not your loved one) who’s the real problem, your first prayer step becomes clear. You must get the devil out of your loved one’s way. As Jesus said, “How can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man?” (Matthew 12:29). You can’t! So bind him.

Now, you may not be able to cast that devil entirely out of the situation, because your loved one may invite him back in faster than you can cast him out. But you can bind that spirit and keep it bound. It may keep you busy for a while, but you can do it.

Verbal (say out loud) Confession of Faith in God’s help to save loved one:

God is not willing that this person (name the person) perish, but that he or she comes to repentance - 2 Peter 3:9.

It is God’s will that he or she (name the person) be saved and comes to a knowledge of truth - 1 Timothy 2:4.

This is the confidence that I have in Him, that if I ask anything according to His will, He hears me. And I know that if He hears me, whatever I ask, I know that I have the petitions that I have asked of Him. I ask for him or her (name the person) to be saved, to come to repentance, and to come to a knowledge of the truth that can set him or her free - 1 John 5:14,15.

If it is a relative: I believe that I and all of my household will be saved - Acts 16:31.

I realize that I am not in a battle with flesh and blood, but I am contending against demonic powers, wicked spirits in the heavenly sphere, who are trying to influence and control the person I am praying for - Ephesians 6:12. Jesus said in Luke 10:19, “I give you authority and power over all the power of the enemy” and so nothing shall in any way harm me.

Whatever I bind on earth is bound in the heavenly realm, and whatever I loose on earth is loosed in the heavenly realm - Matthew 18:18.

Binding prayer (2 Corinthians 4:3,4):

Say, “Right now I bind the god of this world (Satan) who has blinded their eyes to the truth of the gospel, and I loose the light of the gospel to shine on them and open their eyes. You spirit operating in the life of my loved one, blinding __(name)___ to the gospel to keep __(name)____ out of the kingdom of God, I bind you now. I belong to the Lord Jesus Christ. I carry His authority and righteousness and in His Name, I command you to desist in your maneuvers. I spoil your house according to the Word of God and I enter into it to deliver my loved one from your hands.”

I pray that the eyes of their understanding would be opened to know the hope of their calling - Ephesians 1:18.

Lord, open their eyes to know You; open their understanding that they can understand the scriptures - Luke 24:31,45.

I pray for laborers to be sent into their path from the Lord of the harvest - Matthew 9:37,38.

I believe that I receive the answers to these scriptural prayers - Mark 11:24.

Lord, You watch over Your Word to perform it - Jeremiah 1:12.

Thank You that Your Word does not return to You void, but it accomplishes what You intend for it to do - Isaiah 55:11.

I ask all this, Father God, in the holy name of Jesus. And I cover myself, my household, all my family, extended family, and all loved ones with the blood of Jesus, asking you to bless and strengthen us with your wisdom, Holy Spirit, salvation, and deliverance. Amen.

http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/prayer-for-unsaved-loved-ones/

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Why are so many people still unsaved? Second Corinthians 4:4 tells us it is because “the god of this world [the devil] hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.”

Once you realize it’s the devil (not your loved one) who’s the real problem, your first prayer step becomes clear. You must get the devil out of your loved one’s way. As Jesus said, “How can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man?” (Matthew 12:29). You can’t! So bind him.

Now, you may not be able to cast that devil entirely out of the situation, because your loved one may invite him back in faster than you can cast him out. But you can bind that spirit and keep it bound. It may keep you busy for a while, but you can do it.

Verbal (say out loud) Confession of Faith in God’s help to save loved one:

God is not willing that this person (name the person) perish, but that he or she comes to repentance - 2 Peter 3:9.

It is God’s will that he or she (name the person) be saved and comes to a knowledge of truth - 1 Timothy 2:4.

This is the confidence that I have in Him, that if I ask anything according to His will, He hears me. And I know that if He hears me, whatever I ask, I know that I have the petitions that I have asked of Him. I ask for him or her (name the person) to be saved, to come to repentance, and to come to a knowledge of the truth that can set him or her free - 1 John 5:14,15.

If it is a relative: I believe that I and all of my household will be saved - Acts 16:31.

I realize that I am not in a battle with flesh and blood, but I am contending against demonic powers, wicked spirits in the heavenly sphere, who are trying to influence and control the person I am praying for - Ephesians 6:12. Jesus said in Luke 10:19, “I give you authority and power over all the power of the enemy” and so nothing shall in any way harm me.

Whatever I bind on earth is bound in the heavenly realm, and whatever I loose on earth is loosed in the heavenly realm - Matthew 18:18.

Binding prayer (2 Corinthians 4:3,4):

Say, “Right now I bind the god of this world (Satan) who has blinded their eyes to the truth of the gospel, and I loose the light of the gospel to shine on them and open their eyes. You spirit operating in the life of my loved one, blinding __(name)___ to the gospel to keep __(name)____ out of the kingdom of God, I bind you now. I belong to the Lord Jesus Christ. I carry His authority and righteousness and in His Name, I command you to desist in your maneuvers. I spoil your house according to the Word of God and I enter into it to deliver my loved one from your hands.”

I pray that the eyes of their understanding would be opened to know the hope of their calling - Ephesians 1:18.

Lord, open their eyes to know You; open their understanding that they can understand the scriptures - Luke 24:31,45.

I pray for laborers to be sent into their path from the Lord of the harvest - Matthew 9:37,38.

I believe that I receive the answers to these scriptural prayers - Mark 11:24.

Lord, You watch over Your Word to perform it - Jeremiah 1:12.

Thank You that Your Word does not return to You void, but it accomplishes what You intend for it to do - Isaiah 55:11.

I ask all this, Father God, in the holy name of Jesus. And I cover myself, my household, all my family, extended family, and all loved ones with the blood of Jesus, asking you to bless and strengthen us with your wisdom, Holy Spirit, salvation, and deliverance. Amen.

http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/prayer-for-unsaved-loved-ones/
This

This is a totally awesome post.Thanks so much for sharing it Lilmiss.:thumbsup:

I will definetly be praying this.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for the salvation of my step-son Michael P. and his wife Rita that God will put people and circumstances in their lives that will lead them to Christ.

Aliosias

agreeing with this prayer ... in Jesus perfect name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'm here today to ask You to put another touch on all the prayer requests of this thread. I'm also feeling a heavy burden today for those that don't know about You. I ask, Father, that round the globe You touch hearts, minds, souls and bodies ... bringing them to a certain understanding of You, Your glory, Your majesty, Your grace and Your healing touch ... in Jesus honorable name ... Amen.

Romans-10--9.gif

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'm here to ask for Havana's husband and the others here who are struggling with loved ones who aren't saved to their knowledge ... You know where my heart is there, as well ... lead, guide, direct and touch ... in Jesus sweet and saving name ... Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
the power of the gospel
Romans 1:16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ:
for it is the power of God unto salvation to
every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and
also to the Greek.

Father, I ask lead, guide and direct ... in Jesus preious and perfect name I ask ... Amen.

poster3.gif

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
1 Corinthians 15:3
the resurrection of Christ

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I a-
lso received, how that Christ died for our sins ac-
cording to the scriptures.

Father, lead, guide and direct ... in Jesus precious name ... Amen.

sin&

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, my heart is very heavy today for my daughter, Katie and her two sons ... this song is for her ... I ask You hear my prayers for mercy and provision for her ... in Jesus sweet and precious name ... Amen.

For You I Am Praying

I have a Savior, He's pleading in glory,
A dear, loving Savior, though earth friends be few;
And now He is watching in tenderness o'er me,
But oh that my Savior were your Savior, too.

Refrain
For you I am praying,
For you I am praying,
For you I am praying,
I'm praying for you.

I have a Father; to me He has given
A hope for eternity, blessed and true;
And soon He will call Me to meet Him in heaven,
But oh that He'd let me bring you with me too!

I have a robe; 'tis resplendent in whiteness,
Awaiting in glory my wondering view;
Oh, when I receive it, all shining in brightness,
Dear friend, could I see you receiving one, too!

When Jesus has found you, tell others the story,
That my loving Savior is your Savior, too;
Then pray that your Savior will bring them to glory,
And prayer will be answered--'twas answered for you!

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
sin&

A prayer example for the unsaved ...

Father, I come before You in prayer and in faith, believing. Your Word says that You desire all
men to be saved and come into the knowledge of the truth, so I bring _______ before You this day.
I break the power of Satan from his assignments and activities in _______'s life, in the Name of
Jesus. Now, while Satan is bound, I ask that You send forth the perfect laborers to share the good
news of the gospel in such a way that _______ will listen and understand it. As the truth is
ministered, I believe _______ will open his (her) eyes to the gospel, come out of the snare of the
devil and make Jesus Lord.
Father, I ask that You fill _______ with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual
understanding. As I intercede in his (her) behalf, I believe that the power of the Holy Spirit is
activated, and from this moment on, I shall praise and thank You for _______'s salvation. I am
confident that You are alert and active, watching over Your Word to perform it. It will not return
to You void. It will accomplish that which You please and prosper in the thing whereto it was sent.
Therefore, my confession of faith is, "God has begun a good work in _______'s life and He will
perform it and bring it to full completion until the day of Jesus Christ, in Jesus' Name."

Prayer References from The Amplified Bible: 2 Peter 3:9; Matthew 18:18, 9:37-38; 2 Timothy
2:26; Jeremiah 1:12; Isaiah 55:11; Philippians 1:6.

http://www.truckerschapel.org/dwnlpryr/lvdones.pdf

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father I come to You tonight on behalf of all of our loved ones.I ask Lord that You draw them to You and that they will want to serve You Lord.Please don`t let us lose anyone of our family before they know You.I thank You in Jesus`s precious name.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
prayer-of-salvation.gif

A prayer example for the unsaved ...

Father, I come before You in prayer and in faith, believing. Your Word says that You desire all
men to be saved and come into the knowledge of the truth, so I bring _______ before You this day.
I break the power of Satan from his assignments and activities in _______'s life, in the Name of
Jesus. Now, while Satan is bound, I ask that You send forth the perfect laborers to share the good
news of the gospel in such a way that _______ will listen and understand it. As the truth is
ministered, I believe _______ will open his (her) eyes to the gospel, come out of the snare of the
devil and make Jesus Lord.
Father, I ask that You fill _______ with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual
understanding. As I intercede in his (her) behalf, I believe that the power of the Holy Spirit is
activated, and from this moment on, I shall praise and thank You for _______'s salvation. I am
confident that You are alert and active, watching over Your Word to perform it. It will not return
to You void. It will accomplish that which You please and prosper in the thing whereto it was sent.
Therefore, my confession of faith is, "God has begun a good work in _______'s life and He will
perform it and bring it to full completion until the day of Jesus Christ, in Jesus' Name."

Prayer References from The Amplified Bible: 2 Peter 3:9; Matthew 18:18, 9:37-38; 2 Timothy
2:26; Jeremiah 1:12; Isaiah 55:11; Philippians 1:6.

http://www.truckerschapel.org/dwnlpryr/lvdones.pdf[/quote

This is so cool to have this on here like this.Thanks Lilmiss.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
What can I say here that hasn't already been prayed? We have come here and prayed for our lost ones page after page after page, time and time again. I know dear father that its all in your perfect time and will, but non the less Im starting to feel a little discouraged. I believe that you will one day bring them to their knees in full repentance, but on the other hand Jesus my belief seems to be so short.
I stand with my fellow brothers and sisters and begg with them for the salvation of the ones whom they are seeking and praying after. I ask Jesus that your glory shine through and you open their blind eyes to see what really has been before them all this time, that they see you through the beauty of your creations. I don't want you to say you with little faith, but Jesus I feel that way, so help my unbelief or my lack of belief and let the Sun shine upon our lost loved ones in your name we :pray:, and
:hug: we love you....amen! :

• Prayers
Upvote 0

FineLinen25

Be Happy For The Son!
Apr 22, 2009
kentucky
✟8,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This thread is a blessing to have.
I have so many that need to be saved, it is so grevious.
My husand s always n my prayers ad on my heart. 2 close friends.
My brother and his wife, and my grandparents all need salvation.
also, my great uncle is in the hospital with lung cancer, to my knowledge he is not saved but believes in the LORD. We prayed today, so I just want to ask you to keep him in your prayers as well.
love and blessings to all of you!
And prayer that th LORD will convict and soften the hearts of all our loved ones who need forgivness and salvation in the name of the son.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This thread is a blessing to have.
I have so many that need to be saved, it is so grevious.
My husand s always n my prayers ad on my heart. 2 close friends.
My brother and his wife, and my grandparents all need salvation.
also, my great uncle is in the hospital with lung cancer, to my knowledge he is not saved but believes in the LORD. We prayed today, so I just want to ask you to keep him in your prayers as well.
love and blessings to all of you!
And prayer that th LORD will convict and soften the hearts of all our loved ones who need forgivness and salvation in the name of the son.
Jesus,
we come to you on behalf of our sister, you have heard her cries and prayers for her husband and uncle and brother and sister in law and so many others whom you know. I ask Jesus that you send just the right people to them that will plant the seed that will take root and begin to grow, then send another along to harves that seed into your kingdom. Jesus in the case of this great uncle, we know that you wish for non to perish, so I ask in Jesus name that he comes to the realization of who you are and he gives his life fully over to you before he goes, and Jesus if its your will for him I ask that you heal his body and restore it back to its youth. Bring comfort to the family in this time of sorrow and waiting, we know that nothing is to big or difficult for our God and we praise and thank you for that. I ask all of these things in your name amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0