Prayer for our our unsaved family and friends.

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jo, thank you so much for sharing that with us. I know personally about not giving up on praying for someone. I prayed continually for my son who was out in the world rebelling against everything he had been taught about God. But I continued to pray for him for several years. He now testifies that "Mom prayed him back into the kingdom." But it was when he had hit rock bottom (and I believe God allowed him to get to that point) that he had nowhere to look but up. And God did a really good job changing him. I'm so thankful that when He does something, He does a really super job. Praise be to God!!

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

nngraves777

Aug 7, 2008
oklahoma
✟15,451.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray in the name of Jesus that my family and friends will come to jesus,Russall,Gloria,Dayton,Makena,Drevan,Caine,Karlee,Shannon,Steven
Karla and her whole family.Michelle and her family,Amy and her whole family.My uncle Gary and his family,Corey,Chris,Donda,lindsey,nate,haramony,ranie,shane,cedrick,marcus,
everyone who is not saved may god do a work in their lives
this day in Jesus name, amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray in the name of Jesus that my family and friends will come to jesus,Russall,Gloria,Dayton,Makena,Drevan,Caine,Karlee,Shannon,Steven
Karla and her whole family.Michelle and her family,Amy and her whole family.My uncle Gary and his family,Corey,Chris,Donda,lindsey,nate,haramony,ranie,shane,cedrick,marcus,
everyone who is not saved may god do a work in their lives
this day in Jesus name, amen

Standing with you and others who have expressed the need of prayer for their families,as I do also.

Jesus told us 'Nothing is impossible with God!'

So we go on to pray for that 'miracle of grace transforming the lives of our loved ones'. :)

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
I stand in agreement with all of my dear brothers and sisters, I ask Jesus that you find favor upon us and our unsaved friends and family. I ask Jesus that a time of great rejoicing takes place over the ones whom are saved. I pray that you hear our pleas and hearts cry and answer our desperate request for our lost ones. Intervene Jesus....Thank You amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0
S

sparrowssong

icon12.gif
Hope this encourages someone to never give up praying for a loved one
Hi I wanted to post this because hopefully it will encourage someone.
Just recently my precious nan died:cry::( It was, and is still in many ways hard. I loved her so much and she was such a wonderful precious lady, so full of life, she loved being around people.I knew her for 10 years since me and my husband have been married. Her name was Molly. God really gave me a heart for her. I prayed for her quite a lot, it wasnt constant not every day if you understand but when she came to my mind and when we stayed with her.
I talked to her about Jesus. Last year I was really bold and was quite firm with her which is not like me. She didnt make any commitment.
She loved nature and gardens etc. she loved talking about that and we talked to her about creation. I didnt give up praying for her.
She thought people spoke about hell to get people to church. She didnt really have a good experience of church.
A couple of months ago she broke her hip. It really set her back, and she lost her independance. I stayed with her in the summer holiday and she just suddenly deteriated it was really hard.:( :cry: She died at the end of that week.
God gave me a dream that she would wake up spiritually and be hungry for God.
It concerned me a lot where she had gone, she had made no commitment.
At the funeral God gave me a picture of a rainbow and then at the end of the service the minister mentioned a rainbow and Gods eternal kingdom.
Which was some encouragement. This week I dreamed again about nan I dreamt she came back. In the dream God gave her the desire to know him and I know now she is with Jesus.
Im so thankful to God to this, that all our prayers have been answered. I know I put her on here for prayer in the past and other prayer posts. Thankyou to any of you who prayed for her.
I feel at peace, though I still miss her so much.
I just wanted to write this to say dont give up any of you, if someone doesnt make that commitment to Jesus in this lifetime God will use your prayers and answer them. He says in his word. A righteous persons prayers are powerful and effective. James 5:16
Im really thankful to God.
Hope this blesses and encourages someone today.
love Joxxx

This is so wonderful!
Bless you for sharing! :hug:

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
YOUR CHILDREN

Proverbs 11:21

Though they join forces, the wicked will not go unpunished; but the posterity of the righteous will be delivered.

Isaiah 49:25

But thus says the Lord: "Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible be delivered; for I will contend with him who contends with you, and I will save your children.

Jeremiah 46:27

"But do not fear, O My servant Jacob, and do not be dismayed, O Israel! For behold, I will save you from afar, and your offspring from the land of their captivity; Jacob shall return, have rest and be at ease; No one shall make him afraid.

Proverbs 22:6

Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Isaiah 44:3

For I will pour water on him who is thirsty, and floods on the dry ground; I will pour My Spirit on your descendants, and My blessing on your offspring;

Galatians 3:13-14

Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"),

that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Christ has redeemed us from the curse, which includes our children being captive to the enemy, as the following verses show.
Deuteronomy 28:32,41

"Your sons and your daughters shall be given to another people, and your eyes shall look and fail with longing for them all day long; ....

"You shall beget sons and daughters, but they shall not be yours; for they shall go into captivity.

BREAK THE DEVIL'S POWER​

In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I bind you satan over the life of my children and grandchildren. I break your power over them. You can no longer blind them to the Truth. I claim them for the Kingdom of God and command you to loose them now. I claim their salvation and complete deliverance in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
you know the hearts of these crying out to you on behalf of their unsaved loved ones and I stand in agreement with them. I ask Jesus that you have Your way in these situations. This is the harvest season and I ask Jesus that you send someone that will harvest these lost souls for you. I ask that not a single one leaves this earth without a salvation knowledge of you. May your will be done in these lives I ask this in your name amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
You hear our cries and know our hearts, and you promise to take care of us and to give the desires of our hearts in your will. For this we praise and thank you, we thak you that everything is in your time and that you are incontrol. Right now Jesus our sister havana is crying out to you over her lost husband. I ask Jesus that you get a hold of his heart and bring these two back together. I ask for renewing of mind and spirit. Jesus you wish for non to perish and so we ask that he comes to a salvation knowledge of You that he may not perish. I ask that you guid this couple and let your Spirit rest heavy with them. Send some one his way that will harvest this soul that they may worship you together as one like it was ment to be. AMEN! Jesus thank you and we love you!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jesus,
You hear our cries and know our hearts, and you promise to take care of us and to give the desires of our hearts in your will. For this we praise and thank you, we thak you that everything is in your time and that you are incontrol. Right now Jesus our sister havana is crying out to you over her lost husband. I ask Jesus that you get a hold of his heart and bring these two back together. I ask for renewing of mind and spirit. Jesus you wish for non to perish and so we ask that he comes to a salvation knowledge of You that he may not perish. I ask that you guid this couple and let your Spirit rest heavy with them. Send some one his way that will harvest this soul that they may worship you together as one like it was ment to be. AMEN! Jesus thank you and we love you!

Heavenly Father,

Thankyou for 'byhisstripe's' prayer for 'havana's' husband.

We pray that he will turn to you and receive You as his Saviour and LORD. Strengthen 'havana' and give her special grace and love at this time .

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
salvation-1.gif

Father, I'm here this morning to ask for Your hand in our unsaved loved ones. The world is becoming an ever more dangerous place. The enemy is every where. He's in daycares and schools and offices and warehouses. He's at the borders ...in politics and religion and economics and education. Father, what chance does our unsaved ones have without You! I pray for the unsaved everywhere ... that Today ... this day! ... souls are saved. That we may see our unsaved loved ones begin to stand solid in You, Lord. That they hear Your call and Your beckoning. Father, I pray that Today is the day that souls will pour to You from everywhere on earth. Abba, Father! in Jesus very precious name ... Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
salvation-1.gif

This picture is so beautiful.

Lord I come to You today and ask that you be with our unsaved loved ones.Please put a desire in Byhisstripes and Havana`s husbands hearts,that they will want to know you better.I ask You this in Jesus`s precious name.
I also wanted to thank You Lord for what You are doing in Evelyn`s life.Thank You that she wanted to know more about my relationship with You.Thank You that she is curious about You.I ask that You continue to draw her to You,may she totally surrender her life to You.Thank You Lord.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
salvation-1.gif

This picture is so beautiful.

Lord I come to You today and ask that you be with our unsaved loved ones.Please put a desire in Byhisstripes and Havana`s husbands hearts,that they will want to know you better.I ask You this in Jesus`s precious name.
I also wanted to thank You Lord for what You are doing in Evelyn`s life.Thank You that she wanted to know more about my relationship with You.Thank You that she is curious about You.I ask that You continue to draw her to You,may she totally surrender her life to You.Thank You Lord.

in agreement ... in Jesus name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

the.Sheepdog

You must be born again!
Oct 26, 2008
Sanford, FL
✟31,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Dear Awesome Father in Heaven, I praise Your name, which is above all names. I lift up to you, all those who are weary in their labors. I pray for strength, encouragement, peace, motivation, wisdom, guidance, rest, and for provision for their every need. Please have mercy and lift them up through the power and help that only you can give. I know that you will answer the cries of their hearts; that you will revive their exhausted minds and bodies; that you will invigorate their spirits if they will only trust in you to be their ever-present help. Help those who suffer from unbelief, that they will believe as they see your love and power at work in their lives. Bless those who love you, Father. Thank you in the name of Jesus, who promised to give rest to those who are weary and heavy-laden, amen.

(I posted this elsewhere but feel it belongs here too!)

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Dear Awesome Father in Heaven, I praise Your name, which is above all names. I lift up to you, all those who are weary in their labors. I pray for strength, encouragement, peace, motivation, wisdom, guidance, rest, and for provision for their every need. Please have mercy and lift them up through the power and help that only you can give. I know that you will answer the cries of their hearts; that you will revive their exhausted minds and bodies; that you will invigorate their spirits if they will only trust in you to be their ever-present help. Help those who suffer from unbelief, that they will believe as they see your love and power at work in their lives. Bless those who love you, Father. Thank you in the name of Jesus, who promised to give rest to those who are weary and heavy-laden, amen.

(I posted this elsewhere but feel it belongs here too!)

in agreement ... Amen!

(that's beautiful, Shep!)

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Tears of the Saints
by Leeland