Queen_E Formerly Soldier <3
Jul 7, 2010
New York
✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I need so much prayer. I'm in a gay relationship, but it's hard to seperate. I've developed feelings and it's hard to just get up and leave. My parents are pastors and they're suffering with my lifestyle. I want to go back to church, but the truth is the problem still persist even if I go back to church. I'm asking for prayer for liberation and help. I feel guilty all the time and I can't figure out what to do. I ask for prayers for me and my family.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,673,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I need so much prayer. I'm in a gay relationship, but it's hard to seperate. I've developed feelings and it's hard to just get up and leave. My parents are pastors and they're suffering with my lifestyle. I want to go back to church, but the truth is the problem still persist even if I go back to church. I'm asking for prayer for liberation and help. I feel guilty all the time and I can't figure out what to do. I ask for prayers for me and my family.
I am so sorry for your troubles. Please be easy on yourself. Prayers for God’s guidance and peace for you and your family.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,999.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If you are very healthy, a once a week 24 hour water only fast can work wonders, with prayer.

There are many stories on You Tube of people who were delivered from the gay life style. Maybe some of them will be helpful to you. I wonder if you can find some mutual prayer and support groups ont he net somewhere.

I cannot tell if you are male or female, but for males there are those recommending against soy products (I think they are bad for lots of reasons, especially if you are hypothyroid) because they are estrogenic, i.e. feminizing. Just a thought.

I pray you will be led to freedom.

Upvote 0