Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Sorry I can't go into specific details (due to confidentiality reasons) but please could I ask for prayer for a breakthrough in a personal situation which is really starting to affect my health. Thank you.

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry I can't go into specific details (due to confidentiality reasons) but please could I ask for prayer for a breakthrough in a personal situation which is really starting to affect my health. Thank you.
I pray God will work out your situation mightily! May He grant you peace and good health!

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Anthony.
May the Lord Jesus put His peace and love in your situation and in your heart and the other person as well.

God bless you
mnorian

• Agree
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for you my friend, Lord for the breakthrough requested, for your peace of heart and mind that passes all understanding. For healing and a closeness to you. Blessings

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0