East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can't live an absolutely perfect life. No one can. We all commit sins from time to time, usually harmless sins. Why on earth is God, who claims to be loving, punishing me so cruelly with demons who are mutilating my brain every single morning for doing things that harm no one?

It happened three times this morning. Three times worthless demons from hell mutilated my brain. I eventually won't have a brain in the future if this keeps up, and I will die.

No one's prayers here are working. God is still treating me inhumanely and heartlessly by coercing me into living a perfect, monastic-like life with no sin, then hurting me and eventually killing me with brain mutilating demons because I can't be perfect. Even worse: he won't tell me why he's treating me so heartlessly and can't just be a nice person for once. If I die because of God, I deserve an explanation for his heartlessness, but God is too cruel to even tell me why he's killing me.
Praying for you and I doubt I am the only one that noticed this, but it appears your brain is working very well, you can spell wonderfully and your wording in defiantly not one of a diminishing brain, God doesnt do these things to you and HE loves you very much, satan is a liar. Press into the word of God, prayers for you :prayer:

Upvote 0

Angel Wings 1288

Feb 3, 2017
TX
✟29,884.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
It happened again this morning, more brain mutilation from demons. God continually refuses to remove the demons because I can't live up to his impossibly high standards where I live a life without sin. I just want to know why he's being such a heartless monster by refusing to remove the demons. No one can live a life without sin. Since I can't, he's basically given me a death sentence, since I can' t live without sin. All I want to know why is God going to let me die? What is making him so heartless?

Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
God is treating me with utter heartlessness. To add insult to injury, he has the audacity to blame me for it!

I think the audacity is all on your side. God treats no one with "utter heartlessness." If He did, we'd all be in Hell the first time we stepped even the slightest bit wrong. Instead, in the face of our frequent sinful living, God shows us enormous patience, and grace, and love - all of which are totally undeserved! You shouldn't, then, be railing against God as you are here. I get that you're frustrated and hurting but in light of what God did for you on the cross of Calvary, and His daily extension of life, mercy and grace to you, your words above are actually very, very evil.

Every morning when I wake up, the first thing that happens is a worthless demon from hell starts mutilating and destroying my brain. This is happening every single morning. If God doesn’t stop his heartlessness and actually do something about it, I eventually won’t have a brain and will die because God didn’t have the heart to do something.

Demons don't have this power. Unless you've given it to them. And God will do something about your psychological distress when you yield yourself to Him and learn to battle spiritually after the manner that God has laid out to us in His word.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

The reason why God allows multiple demons to attach onto me is because I committed a sin or sins.

Well, if you're the one committing the sin, you're the one allowing the demonic "attachment" that results, not God. I think, though, that unless you're involved in the occult in a serious way, you don't have multiple demons attached to you.

It doesn’t matter how insignificant or harmless my sins are: God will allow demons to attach onto me and destroy me if I commit a totally innocuous sin that causes no harm.

Nope. No where in Scripture is such a thing stated or even implied. And there is no such thing as a sin that causes no harm.

James 1:13-15
13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

The sick, disturbing thing is that God blames me for the demons because I can’t live up to his impossibly high standards.

No, the "sick, disturbing thing" is that you think you should be able to get away with doing evil, however "small" from your perspective you think it is, in God's universe. Of course, God's standard is impossibly high! He's God; His standard can't be any less! And that's why He has made a way through Christ for us to meet His standard.

Romans 5:1-2
1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

1 Corinthians 1:30
30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God--and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--

And I doubt very highly that there are demons attacking you whenever you sin. Their attack, if there is any, happens before you sin.

I keep explaining to God that it isn’t possible to live a life without sin.

Who do you think God is, exactly? God needs no explanations from anyone. As God, He knows all things. Certainly, He knows you can't live a perfectly holy, righteous life which is why He did what He did for you on the cross and why He imparts His Spirit to every one of His children when they are born-again by faith in Christ.

But God doesn’t listen, nor will he reply to me. He keeps hurting me by saying nothing to my reasonable arguments. God expects me to live a monastic-like life without sinning, or else I will die because a worthless demon is mutilating and destroying my brain every morning because, as God said, I committed a sin or sins so God won’t do anything about it and will let me die.

God is always listening. He may not have much to say, though, to one who shakes a fist in His face and tries to tell Him what's what.

1 Peter 5:5-6
5...be clothed with humility, for "God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble."
6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,

Where does the Bible anywhere say you must live a monastic life? And taking up residence in a monastery won't keep you from sin. That's not God's solution to the sin-problem.

Demons aren't "mutilating your brain." I don't even know, really, what this means. And God has done all He can do about your sin when He sent Jesus to die for your sin on the cross. I think if you better understood the Gospel, you'd have better success living a holy, godly life.

Here is my prayer request. I ask for others to pray that God stop being so heartless and do something about the demons who are mutilating and destroying my brain, even if I’m not perfect. If nothing is done, I will die because of God’s heartlessness.

I can't pray this because it is entirely wrong in its characterization of God and is, actually, pretty offensive.

I will pray, though, that God will show you how He has already made a "way of escape" for you from the power of sin and its consequences through Jesus. I will pray, too, that God will show you that you have only yourself to blame for your sin and the terrible pride you display in accusing Him of doing evil.

My questions are, How on earth do you expect for me to live a perfect life that not even very saintly people can do?

God has no such expectation. That's why He sent Jesus to die for our sin and the Holy Spirit to renew us spiritually and transform us into godly people.

Why won’t you respond to my examples where I’ve shown you very holy people who have committed sin? Why are you going to let me die because of your heartlessness?

And I suspect God would respond, "Why aren't you in my word, the Bible, discovering what I have already done for you in freeing you from the power of sin, and cleansing you of its stain, and equipping you to walk well with Me?"

I would urge you to read Romans 6.

Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
aiki, thanks for the reply. I'll have to try again to do what God wants, though it seems so hard.

It's not just hard; it's impossible! None of us can be godly in our own strength and effort. "Trying harder," then, won't get you anywhere spiritually. God asks us to do something quite different: submit and depend. James wrote that in order to resist the devil we must first be submitted to God (Ja. 4:7). Paul wrote that each of us must present ourselves to God as a "living sacrifice" to Him. (Ro. 12:1). Peter wrote, "Humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God." (1 Pe. 5:6) One pastor I heard put it this way: "The way up for the Christian is down." You want to be lifted up by God? Get down on your face before Him. We only reach the heights with God as we take the lower place before Him. Our will, our way, must be set aside for God's. He calls the shots, He sits on the throne of our hearts, not us. This is the only way to walk well with Him.

When we live in a fully-submitted way before God, His Spirit is free to pour His transforming power into our lives and remake us in the image of Christ (Ro. 8:29). Surrender to God, then, is the key to transformative Christian living. But here's the thing: Even our ability to surrender must come from God. He is the One who brings us to the place of submission to Him and gives us the capacity to set aside what we want for what He wants. If you aren't at that place, getting there is only possible as God enables you to get there. So, if you aren't presently surrendered to Him, begin to pray that He would bring you to the place where you are totally yielded to Him. And keep praying 'til you arrive!

Everything we require to walk rightly with God we must obtain from God. Even the desire to walk rightly with Him comes from Him! Our salvation is all of God and our growth into a mature, stable, fruitful child of God is also entirely of Him. And so we must be constantly dependent upon Him to move us where He wants us to be. When we are, we find we don't have to strain and strive to be like Christ but do so naturally and easily as a consequence of the power of His Spirit flowing in and through us. We simply work out what God has first worked into us (Phil. 2:12, 13)

1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it.

Upvote 0

Angel Wings 1288

Feb 3, 2017
TX
✟29,884.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
It's not just hard; it's impossible! None of us can be godly in our own strength and effort. "Trying harder," then, won't get you anywhere spiritually. God asks us to do something quite different: submit and depend. James wrote that in order to resist the devil we must first be submitted to God (Ja. 4:7). Paul wrote that each of us must present ourselves to God as a "living sacrifice" to Him. (Ro. 12:1). Peter wrote, "Humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God." (1 Pe. 5:6) One pastor I heard put it this way: "The way up for the Christian is down." You want to be lifted up by God? Get down on your face before Him. We only reach the heights with God as we take the lower place before Him. Our will, our way, must be set aside for God's. He calls the shots, He sits on the throne of our hearts, not us. This is the only way to walk well with Him.

When we live in a fully-submitted way before God, His Spirit is free to pour His transforming power into our lives and remake us in the image of Christ (Ro. 8:29). Surrender to God, then, is the key to transformative Christian living. But here's the thing: Even our ability to surrender must come from God. He is the One who brings us to the place of submission to Him and gives us the capacity to set aside what we want for what He wants. If you aren't at that place, getting there is only possible as God enables you to get there. So, if you aren't presently surrendered to Him, begin to pray that He would bring you to the place where you are totally yielded to Him. And keep praying 'til you arrive!

Everything we require to walk rightly with God we must obtain from God. Even the desire to walk rightly with Him comes from Him! Our salvation is all of God and our growth into a mature, stable, fruitful child of God is also entirely of Him. And so we must be constantly dependent upon Him to move us where He wants us to be. When we are, we find we don't have to strain and strive to be like Christ but do so naturally and easily as a consequence of the power of His Spirit flowing in and through us. We simply work out what God has first worked into us (Phil. 2:12, 13)

1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it.

Hey,

Today I suffered an endless barrage of demonic attacks in the morning. The demon either mutilated my brain or deceived me into thinking she was mutilating my brain. I then feel back asleep, and the demon subsequently got so “offended” that I briefly slept that she tried to murder me by raising my heart rate to super high levels, bringing me to the verge of death.

Next I tried to do what God wants. I worked hard writing for my non-profit organization, which I use to make my living. I did exorcisms twice, and I think I was successful. But later I had some nicotine gum. (I’ve quit using dipping tobacco, so now I keep nicotine gum in case cravings get so intense.) I know that I shouldn’t have done so because God thinks using severe narcotics like nicotine, which in my opinion is just as addictive as heroin, is considered sinful.

Now I’m afraid. I sent my demonic tormentors into the abyss, but the same demons now have a pass to attach onto me because of my sin, and I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to get another chance at relief.

This predicament that I’m in is driving me insane. Every morning I wake up getting tortured and sometimes nearly die. Why can’t God just do something about the demons and not allow them to get near me, even if I'm not always perfect?

Also, I’m afraid God is angry with me because I told him that I was committed to going without sin, but then suffered a relapse with my nicotine addiction.

Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hey,

Today I suffered an endless barrage of demonic attacks in the morning. The demon either mutilated my brain or deceived me into thinking she was mutilating my brain. I then feel back asleep, and the demon subsequently got so “offended” that I briefly slept that she tried to murder me by raising my heart rate to super high levels, bringing me to the verge of death.

So, how do you know there's a demon who is "mutilating your brain"? You realize, don't you, that your "endless barrage of demonic attacks" ended the moment you went back to sleep? Not very endless, then, was it? Do you think maybe you're being just a bit overdramatic about what's going on with you?

Next I tried to do what God wants. I worked hard writing for my non-profit organization, which I use to make my living. I did exorcisms twice, and I think I was successful.

What is it you think God wants you to do, exactly?

What do you mean you "did exorcisms twice"? Did you make a mistake on the first exorcism? And what do you mean, precisely, by "exorcism"?

But later I had some nicotine gum. (I’ve quit using dipping tobacco, so now I keep nicotine gum in case cravings get so intense.) I know that I shouldn’t have done so because God thinks using severe narcotics like nicotine, which in my opinion is just as addictive as heroin, is considered sinful.

Nicotine isn't a "severe narcotic." It doesn't honor God that you've let yourself get bound by an addiction, but there are much worse things you could be struggling with. Cut yourself some slack.

Now I’m afraid. I sent my demonic tormentors into the abyss, but the same demons now have a pass to attach onto me because of my sin, and I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to get another chance at relief.

What are you talking about? Where do you get this stuff from? Not the Bible, that's for sure!

This predicament that I’m in is driving me insane. Every morning I wake up getting tortured and sometimes nearly die. Why can’t God just do something about the demons and not allow them to get near me, even if I'm not always perfect?

If you haven't been involved significantly and directly in the occult, you don't have demons "attached" to you.

How do these demons torture you? Red hot pokers? Bamboo slivers under your nails? Country music? Maybe God doesn't rid you of these attacks because they aren't actually real.

Also, I’m afraid God is angry with me because I told him that I was committed to going without sin, but then suffered a relapse with my nicotine addiction.

You didn't read and think about my earlier posts to you, did you? I can tell by the things you've written here that you haven't considered carefully what I told you in them. What more can I say? I've already given you the answers to your situation in my earlier posts. Read them again. Think on them. And then act in accord with the advice I gave you in them. If you do, your issues over time will resolve.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Angel Wings 1288

Feb 3, 2017
TX
✟29,884.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
If you haven't been involved significantly and directly in the occult, you don't have demons "attached" to you.

When I was in my early 20s, Satan tried to trap me with a bargain. He entered my room one night, and I actually spoke with him. He asked me what do I want to be remembered for, then offered to make me a multibillionaire. But I rejected his bargain. In fact, he’s tried to recruit me dozens of times afterwards.

Since that time, the Devil has been obsessed with me. He’s tried everything: befriending me, torturing me, depriving me of sleep, and the whole gamut. It’s been like 5 years since he approached me for a bargain, but he’s still relentless to recruit me.

I don’t know what Satan sees in me, but his attacks, which usually come from other demons, have been ceaseless ever since. I just wish he would leave me alone.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
When I was in my early 20s, Satan tried to trap me with a bargain. He entered my room one night, and I actually spoke with him. He asked me what do I want to be remembered for, then offered to make me a multibillionaire. But I rejected his bargain. In fact, he’s tried to recruit me dozens of times afterwards.

Why? What's so special about you? He's never made me such a bargain. And how, by the way, do you know it was actually Satan?

Since that time, the Devil has been obsessed with me. He’s tried everything: befriending me, torturing me, depriving me of sleep, and the whole gamut. It’s been like 5 years since he approached me for a bargain, but he’s still relentless to recruit me.

And why do you think that is? Are you highly placed in government? Are you an internationally-respected religious figure with enormous influence over millions of followers? Are you a multi-billionaire globalist manipulating nations for power and wealth? Or are you just a guy who wishes he was?

That Satan himself has actually noticed you is EXTREMELY unlikely. He's got much bigger fish to fry.

Do you think maybe all of what you're experiencing is a way - albeit a very strange one - to feel unique, distinctive and special? Just something you might consider.

Did you re-read my posts to you? Did you understand them?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TruthSeekerNSF

Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2012
China
✟39,601.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Why are you so sure that your mental issue was caused by demons? Why do you insist on God's punishing you because he wants you to live perfectly? You may understand the matter wrongly with your own judgement, and your problems may have been leaded by your inherent flaws of logic, pyschology and personality etc. You should pray to God to lead you to improve your conditions, but blame God and complain to him within your own thoughts. I'll pray for you to be recovered and be happier towards your life!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

sidewalkchalk

Feb 13, 2012
✟15,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Angel Wings,

You need to find a church that will pray with you and help deliver you from these demons. This is something you can't do on your own.
So go get some help from a church. God calls us to community and to bear one anothers burdens. You're trying to fight the enemy on your own and that's the wrong way to go about it. There is strength in numbers and a cord of THREE strands is not easily broken.

Go get some help from a good church.

Upvote 0