Angel Wings 1288

Feb 3, 2017
TX
✟29,884.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
God is treating me with utter heartlessness. To add insult to injury, he has the audacity to blame me for it!

Every morning when I wake up, the first thing that happens is a worthless demon from hell starts mutilating and destroying my brain. This is happening every single morning. If God doesn’t stop his heartlessness and actually do something about it, I eventually won’t have a brain and will die because God didn’t have the heart to do something.

The reason why God allows multiple demons to attach onto me is because I committed a sin or sins. It doesn’t matter how insignificant or harmless my sins are: God will allow demons to attach onto me and destroy me if I commit a totally innocuous sin that causes no harm. The sick, disturbing thing is that God blames me for the demons because I can’t live up to his impossibly high standards.

I keep explaining to God that it isn’t possible to live a life without sin. I give him specific examples of very holy people who commit sin. But God doesn’t listen, nor will he reply to me. He keeps hurting me by saying nothing to my reasonable arguments. God expects me to live a monastic-like life without sinning, or else I will die because a worthless demon is mutilating and destroying my brain every morning because, as God said, I committed a sin or sins so God won’t do anything about it and will let me die.

Here is my prayer request. I ask for others to pray that God stop being so heartless and do something about the demons who are mutilating and destroying my brain, even if I’m not perfect. If nothing is done, I will die because of God’s heartlessness. If God still continues to be utterly heartless and let me die, then I ask for others to pray and ask God to respond to my questions. My questions are, How on earth do you expect for me to live a perfect life that not even very saintly people can do? Why won’t you respond to my examples where I’ve shown you very holy people who have committed sin? Why are you going to let me die because of your heartlessness?

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,571.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying that God's inexplicable and timely will is done.

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." ~James 4:7

Submitting ourselves means to "humble" ourselves to the living God. Resisting the devil (and his minions and agents) means to "pray" to the living God.

"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up." ~James 4:10

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God doesn't expect anyone to live a sinless life, that is why He sent Jesus to die in our place, for our sins, because we can't live a perfect life. Psalms 14:3; Psalms 53:3; Romans 3:12; 1 John 1:8-9. Father, I pray this one will know the truth of Your Word, and see that they have been lied to, or are just thinking incorrectly about what You expect from them. May they be set free of this. John 8:32 and John 8:36. May they read the Bible for themselves and see what the good news of the gospel really is. May they apply James 4:7 and see the demons flee from bothering them. May they come to trust Jesus as their Savior and Lord, and not in their own goodness; Philippians 3:9; Titus 3:5; Ephesians 2:8-9. May they then put on the whole armor of God to be protected against spiritual attacks, and to go on the offensive against the enemy in Your power, to Your glory, and their good. Amen.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
75cbe3c8365ac08190b13778ccdb39c6.gif

3c6853e7f48a7dfb839de0d819802f65.jpg

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God is treating me with utter heartlessness. To add insult to injury, he has the audacity to blame me for it!

Every morning when I wake up, the first thing that happens is a worthless demon from hell starts mutilating and destroying my brain. This is happening every single morning. If God doesn’t stop his heartlessness and actually do something about it, I eventually won’t have a brain and will die because God didn’t have the heart to do something.

The reason why God allows multiple demons to attach onto me is because I committed a sin or sins. It doesn’t matter how insignificant or harmless my sins are: God will allow demons to attach onto me and destroy me if I commit a totally innocuous sin that causes no harm. The sick, disturbing thing is that God blames me for the demons because I can’t live up to his impossibly high standards.

I keep explaining to God that it isn’t possible to live a life without sin. I give him specific examples of very holy people who commit sin. But God doesn’t listen, nor will he reply to me. He keeps hurting me by saying nothing to my reasonable arguments. God expects me to live a monastic-like life without sinning, or else I will die because a worthless demon is mutilating and destroying my brain every morning because, as God said, I committed a sin or sins so God won’t do anything about it and will let me die.

Here is my prayer request. I ask for others to pray that God stop being so heartless and do something about the demons who are mutilating and destroying my brain, even if I’m not perfect. If nothing is done, I will die because of God’s heartlessness. If God still continues to be utterly heartless and let me die, then I ask for others to pray and ask God to respond to my questions. My questions are, How on earth do you expect for me to live a perfect life that not even very saintly people can do? Why won’t you respond to my examples where I’ve shown you very holy people who have committed sin? Why are you going to let me die because of your heartlessness?

God loves you ... and FORGIVES your sin when you ask.

God knows that we will occasionally fall into sin, which is why He sent His Son to die on the cross to redeem us.

God will deliver you from demonic torment. He has given you the power to command the demonic out of your life in the authority and name of Jesus, to whom you belong.

Command the demons to depart from you and not return ... in the name of Jesus.

And continue to pray to God to be merciful and gracious to you, His child.

I will be praying for you, as well ...

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Do you really think that's what is actually happening?

....when you wake up, why don't you start off with praising God that he gave you another day?

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,571.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Do you really think that's what is actually happening?

....when you wake up, why don't you start off with praising God that he gave you another day?

Amen. It surely would put the enemy and his minions to runnin'/fleeing.

Praying.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Amen. It surely would put the enemy and his minions to runnin'/fleeing.

Praying.

I'm not sure what is meant by "mutilating and destroying my brain"....but unless it's something such as brain cancer...if the "demons" are getting into their thoughts...it would be kinda hard for a demon to bother a person in honest worship.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,571.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm not sure what is meant by "mutilating and destroying my brain"....but unless it's something such as brain cancer...if the "demons" are getting into their thoughts...it would be kinda hard for a demon to bother a person in honest worship.

I was referring to the "spiritual" realm, my friend.

And i agree with your last sentence.

See the verses i posted.

God bless you.

(Continuing to pray for the OP)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Angel Wings 1288

Feb 3, 2017
TX
✟29,884.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Last night, I tried going to sleep. But right before I went to sleep each time, a worthless demon from hell used a device to put a lesion in my brain. That’s what I mean by mutilating and destroying my brain. She did it perhaps 50 times.

I wake up this morning and it’s hard to get out of bed, so another worthless demon mutilates and destroys parts of my brain.

They have been doing this every single morning and night. Since there is only a finite amount of brain material, I eventually won’t have a brain and will die.

God keeps telling me that he allows this monstrosity to happen to me because I commit sins, including utterly harmless sins that don’t hurt or offend anyone. Even if I ask for forgiveness, he won’t allow an exorcism until the next day; and even then, I am still prone to sinful conduct because I’m a human being and make mistakes like everyone else—something that God refuses to recognize.

I keep telling God that no one is perfect, not even the holiest of saints. God has told me numerous times that drinking alcohol is a sin, but I show God that Jesus turned water into wine in the Bible and drank wine during the Last Supper. But to no avail – I can’t get through to God. He is holding me to higher standards than holy saints and Jesus, and then punishing me severely when I can’t live up to those standards. I’m going to lose my life because of God’s heartlessness.

I’m going to start a letter writing campaign. I will spend the rest of my life writing letters to saints in heaven, angels, and Jesus until God stops his heartlessness. I will tell them about my situation and keep writing until God stops treating me so cruelly. There is no reason to hurt a Christian and slowly let him die at the hands of demons because he isn’t perfect. Not even the holiest of saints and Jesus were perfect, but God won’t have the heart to even listen to me.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God has told me numerous times that drinking alcohol is a sin, but I show God that Jesus turned water into wine in the Bible and drank wine during the Last Supper. But to no avail

I don't think drinking alcohol in itself is a sin. A nice wine with dinner...a nice hoppy IPA...A toast at a wedding...The problem occurs when you let the alcohol take over your life. If that is where you are at, then that is sin and you have no right judging God. Don't justify your sins to God.

Upvote 0

Angel Wings 1288

Feb 3, 2017
TX
✟29,884.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I don't think drinking alcohol in itself is a sin. A nice wine with dinner...a nice hoppy IPA...A toast at a wedding...The problem occurs when you let the alcohol take over your life. If that is where you are at, then that is sin and you have no right judging God. Don't justify your sins to God.

I drink a little bit, but only on occasion. I generally don't like the effects of alcohol because it makes me sleepy and causes moderate pain in my upper stomach, so I seldom do it.

I was using moderate drinking, which God has told me is a "sin," as an example to make a point. If God told me it's so sinful and offends him so much that he would allow demons to attach onto me and destroy my brain, I asked him why the Bible says that Jesus turned water into wine and drank wine during the Last Supper.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I drink a little bit, but only on occasion. I generally don't like the effects of alcohol because it makes me sleepy and causes moderate pain in my upper stomach, so I seldom do it.

I was using moderate drinking, which God has told me is a "sin," as an example to make a point. If God told me it's so sinful and offends him so much that he would allow demons to attach onto me and destroy my brain, I asked him why the Bible says that Jesus turned water into wine and drank wine during the Last Supper.

When was the last time you actually stretched your hands out toward heaven....and praised, worshiped, thanked Jesus for doing what He did for you?

Have you tried doing that when you feel you are being tormented by "demons"?

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,062,417.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Your faith... Your faith... Your faith! Father I pray blessings, faith, on this request and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Angel Wings 1288

Feb 3, 2017
TX
✟29,884.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
When was the last time you actually stretched your hands out toward heaven....and praised, worshiped, thanked Jesus for doing what He did for you?

Have you tried doing that when you feel you are being tormented by "demons"?

It happened again this morning where my brain was mutilated by a worthless demon. Despite everyone praying for me, God will not stop his heartlessness and do something about it. Why won't God listen? Why is he demanding that I live up to his impossibly high standards that not even Jesus could do?

• Prayers
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,571.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It happened again this morning where my brain was mutilated by a worthless demon. Despite everyone praying for me, God will not stop his heartlessness and do something about it. Why won't God listen? Why is he demanding that I live up to his impossibly high standards that not even Jesus could do?

See posts #2 and #10.

Praying.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I understand you are going thru some tough issues. We are not allowed to give out advice etc., in "Prayer Wall" but if you post your concerns in another area, maybe we can all help you out.
Christian Advice
Prayers :prayer:

Upvote 0

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Brother i will pray for you. Consider also that God knows what is best for you and if He is telling you to avoid an activity in a particular area in your life to avoid sin, i'd say your best bet is to obey Him and ask Him to wash you clean of your sins and give you a new mind and heart. Don't look at others for justification, we are all foisted upon with unique burdens. Consider John the Baptist and Jesus. John strictly abstained from drinking alcohol, where Jesus did drink wine. You cannot compare yourself to others and demand that your burden be lifted because others do certain thing. We were given the burden that we can overcome.

Upvote 0

Angel Wings 1288

Feb 3, 2017
TX
✟29,884.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Brother i will pray for you. Consider also that God knows what is best for you and if He is telling you to avoid an activity in a particular area in your life to avoid sin, i'd say your best bet is to obey Him and ask Him to wash you clean of your sins and give you a new mind and heart. Don't look at others for justification, we are all foisted upon with unique burdens. Consider John the Baptist and Jesus. John strictly abstained from drinking alcohol, where Jesus did drink wine. You cannot compare yourself to others and demand that your burden be lifted because others do certain thing. We were given the burden that we can overcome.

I can't live an absolutely perfect life. No one can. We all commit sins from time to time, usually harmless sins. Why on earth is God, who claims to be loving, punishing me so cruelly with demons who are mutilating my brain every single morning for doing things that harm no one?

It happened three times this morning. Three times worthless demons from hell mutilated my brain. I eventually won't have a brain in the future if this keeps up, and I will die.

No one's prayers here are working. God is still treating me inhumanely and heartlessly by coercing me into living a perfect, monastic-like life with no sin, then hurting me and eventually killing me with brain mutilating demons because I can't be perfect. Even worse: he won't tell me why he's treating me so heartlessly and can't just be a nice person for once. If I die because of God, I deserve an explanation for his heartlessness, but God is too cruel to even tell me why he's killing me.

Upvote 0