Minnesota
✟7,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The word I happen to be looking for rhythm with itch, to say I happen to be reacting like one is a great insult to them. It is much worse but after so many years of trying to believe God for His mercy and just being slapped with His justice I cannot any longer see Him as my Father just my Judge and Executioner so much for rejoicing in the Resurrection of Jesus this weekend. Because I no longer believe in pray(I should say I believe I will deliver my heart’s desire to Him so the reply will always be an Empathetic NO!) That is tough enough to swallow but boy can God really deliver on many of my nightmares.

So any advice for someone who is living in the old man now and so sure that if I desire it God won’t grant it but if I fear it, it is highly likely right around the corner heading my way as God gives me justice without mercy?

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The word I happen to be looking for rhythm with itch, to say I happen to be reacting like one is a great insult to them. It is much worse but after so many years of trying to believe God for His mercy and just being slapped with His justice I cannot any longer see Him as my Father just my Judge and Executioner so much for rejoicing in the Resurrection of Jesus this weekend. Because I no longer believe in pray(I should say I believe I will deliver my heart’s desire to Him so the reply will always be an Empathetic NO!) That is tough enough to swallow but boy can God really deliver on many of my nightmares.

So any advice for someone who is living in the old man now and so sure that if I desire it God won’t grant it but if I fear it, it is highly likely right around the corner heading my way as God gives me justice without mercy?
God's justice is satisfied by His Son. Mercy is realized in standing firm on His promises. Approach your High Priest in faith and don't let go!

Hebrews 4:14-16 NIV

"Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need."

Praying for you...

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Easter is my favorite time of the year but it wasn't eventful and i didn't feel joyful but i know God loves us. I think it is the state of the world right now. Keep reminding yourself of what he gave up for you because of his love. God bless you!:)

Reactions: Joseph G
Upvote 0