• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Pray that P. M. Stephen Harper initiate a peace deal between Jordan and Israel?

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by DennisTate, Jun 24, 2014.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Newbie Supporter

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    I am a member of a different Canadian political party but……… I have to admit that P. M. Stephen Harper is for good reason regarded as a rather "Davidic" figure by a high percentage of Israelis.

What he did for Israel back in 2011 at the G-8 was one of the most courageous and wise acts by a political leader that I have seen since I began to watch world events back in the '70's!

On Israel, Harper stands alone at G8 summit - The Globe and Mail

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    It is also interesting that there are 143,000 acres of productive farmland along the Bay of Fundy between Nova Scotia and New Brunswick that is protected by dikes.

This land may be the most vulnerable in the world to the threat of rising ocean levels because the Fundy has a funnelling effect on tidal waters.

In my part of Nova Scotia the difference beteen low tide to high tide is only about one meter but along parts of the Fay of Fundy, especially near Truro and Moncton…. the difference can be between FIFTEEN TO SEVENTEEN METERS! The Bay of Fundy has the highest tides in the entire world.

Would a one foot (30 cm) rise in average ocean levels lead to a 4.5 meter rise in high tide levels along parts of the Bay of Fundy? 30 cm x 15 = 450 cm/4.5 meters/13 feet.

3. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    A New Mexico biologist has a response to climate change that may agree with what predicted by Isaiah…. and his theory has major advantages over a carbon tax or cap and trade system!

P. M. Stephen Harper could be extremely interested in assisting with a peace initiative between Jordan and Israel that focused on turning the deserts of Jordan green…….. because every cubic meter of ocean water that was desalinated and added to the water table of Jordan….. would not end up on top of those 143,000 acres along the Bay of Fundy!

As you can see from this website…. this type of solution is possible…...

Jordan

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  4. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+106,994
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    God bless Prime minister Stephen Harper. Praying.

5. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    I so thank you Brinny! Back in 2012 you prayed that I be given an explanation for an unusual message I had received….. and within months….. I had an answer that shocked me!!!!!!

Your prayers are powerful Brinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. brinny

+106,994
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praise God!!!!!! God bless you, brother in Christ and beloved son of the Most High God. Continuing to pray!

7. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Several years ago I was led to read a book again about a near death experiencer who was shown that Jordan and Israel would become like one nation…. I wonder if this is true and if it would be according to the will of God for this to happen soon?

My guess on the new colour for Jordan would be GREEN…. as Isaiah 35 is fulfilled and the deserts of Jordan would be turned green through a great increase in desalination of ocean water. Not to mention the blessing of God!

http://saharaforestproject.com/projects/jordan.html

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  8. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    wow!!!! Brinny...… some amazing things are happening......I hope to be able to tell you more soon......… but it all fits with this...… Thank you immensely for praying.....

http://www.christianforums.com/t7701455/

North American churches should each have their own currency!
    I am of the belief that each large church in North America should discuss the printing up of their own church currency unit such as has been done by a group of socially active citizens in Calgary, Canada with their CalgaryDollars.ca

Here is a good article on how important local currencies were during the Great Depression:

9. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    I just noticed another discussion that is related to this topic:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7834618/

Jews Leaving France In Droves, Heading To Israel

So if what was shown to Dannion Brinkley about a peace deal between Jordan and Israel was a message from God.... this sure could fit with a time when more land is needed for Jewish settlements.

10. brinny

+106,994
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Thank you for the link, praying!

11. christsoccer

christsoccer Guest

+0
    praying for this request
    :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

12. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives

Thank you immensely christsoccer!

As I woke up this morning I saw myself add a comment to this discussion. The woman who was shown this lives in the same province of Canada that P. M. Harper lives in.

13. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    This is something that almost never happens to me.... but for these past five years every time I read an article about Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper..... I think...."Rehoboam....... Rehoboam..... Rehoboam..... Rehoboam".... but with a difference.... because Rehoboam the oldest son of King Solomon who became King of Israel...… lost ten tribes....... but through wisdom.... I have this funny feeling that P. M. Stephen Harper will be involved in gathering and gathering and gathering..... the lost tribes of Israel..................

14. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    II Chronicles 10:10
    And the young men that were brought up with him spake unto him, saying, Thus shalt thou answer the people that spake unto thee, saying, Thy father made our yoke heavy, but make thou it somewhat lighter for us; thus shalt thou say unto them, My little finger shall be thicker than my father's loins.

P. M. Stephen Harper..... along with his helpers.... in a sense chased away seven metaphorical Goliath brothers back in 2011...… This accomplishment was "Davidic."................. and then some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    On a related note…….. I am asking for prayer for a pastor from Uganda who has written an article on a modern Cyrus type of political leader who will transform the world….. I believe previous to the year 2030….. but if we lack faith… and love…. and knowledge…. and understanding the fulfillment of this prophecy could easily be delayed until 2070.

I personally am convinced that the modern Cyrus type political leader is the anti- anti- Christ… .but if the church is asleep….. he or she and his or her helpers will only accomplish a portion of what they could do with the proper assistance from The Bride of Messiah!

16. Gods warrior 1

Gods warrior 1 Newbie

+46
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Praying.

17. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter

+2,346
    Christian
    Married
    Praying in agreement in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

18. brinny

+106,994
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praying for Prime Minister Stephen Harper, for God to strengthen and sustain him, protect and defend him, and bless him, his loved ones and his household and grant him extraordinary favor. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

19. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Here is a petition that my wife's Pastor has began that relates to this as well. She wants to see Canada become a place where tens of thousands of refugees fleeing persecution and genocide from Iraq are accepted.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://chn.ge/1pqBEOS?share_id=IaHMxIGVsr&h=FAQEzT1_M

20. DennisTate

+1,629
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Thank you immensely Linus!