Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus may You be Glorified in the use of this forum and may You and Your Holy Spirit and The Heavenly Father speak to people through your followers. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen!

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father thank You for CF. Thank You for those who are here for support, are here to serve, and here to fellowship. Thank You for those who come seeking You and for those who have come to discuss and learn Your Word. These people make up CF. I pray whatever we do, we do it all for Your glory. I pray this board gives You glory. I pray for revival in peoples' hearts. I pray for people to come to You and who are thirsty for You. I thank You for Your love and goodness and for a place to come united and praising You for all You have done. I pray CF prospers and is blessed as we turn our hearts to You. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

AmBenz

Jan 20, 2022
Austin
✟15,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray for these difficult times. I pray for everyone to get along. I pray for salvation and peace. I pray for everyone that needs healing to be able to see the light. I pray for those who are here and for those who are no longer with us. The Lord gives us the strength to wake up every day and to carry on. I pray for our country and the world. I love to pray with music - To me, it makes it more wholesome! The connection is there with or without music but every time I can I listened to my favorite melody. It's a bit long but so worth it.
3_facts_about_your_measure_of_faith_405540319.jpg

• Prayers
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for these difficult times. I pray for everyone to get along. I pray for salvation and peace. I pray for everyone that needs healing to be able to see the light. I pray for those who are here and for those who are no longer with us. The Lord gives us the strength to wake up every day and to carry on. I pray for our country and the world. I love to pray with music - To me, it makes it more wholesome! The connection is there with or without music but every time I can I listened to my favorite melody. It's a bit long but so worth it.
View attachment 311350
Welcome to the forum in Jesus name it's a great place to be for fellowship with other Christians and for prayer. There is a thread for introducing yourself which may be more useful for a first post.
May the Lord bless you richly as you seek more of him in your life.

Upvote 0

Lenno

Jan 4, 2022
Cheshire
✟27,096.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

YorkieGal

Glory to God
Sep 6, 2023
USA
✟13,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prayers for those who have been lulled into false doctrine, by false prophets and the ways of the world, and for those influenced by these who have been seduced.

Prayers for all Christians who continue to battle, in the name of the Father, against their fellow man and individual spirit, as a result of this, daily.

In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I pray for God to raise up talented moderators and wise leadership for this forum, and to give them sound judgement in forum operations.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I pray for God to raise up talented moderators and wise leadership for this forum, and to give them sound judgement in forum operations.
Praying in agreement

Upvote 0

nalex1066

Mar 10, 2024
HASTINGS
✟4,060.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord, always protect this site and others like it, that it not be miused and fellowship can be enjoyed here. Let those that come here to posted or just browse, be blessed and find what they are looking for. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.
Amen brother Ash..

Reactions: Joseph G
Upvote 0