Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee,
blessed art thou amongst women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,942.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
North Korea
north_korea.jpg

Leader: Kim Jong-un
Population: 25.3 million (300,000 Christians)
Main Religion: Atheism/traditional beliefs
Government: Communist dictatorship
World Watch List Rank: 1
Source of Persecution: Dictatorial paranoia

North Korea is the most dangerous place in the world to be a Christian for the 14th year in a row.

Christians face arrest, torture, imprisonment and death for daring to believe there is a higher authority than the nation's leader, Kim Jong-un. Many follow Jesus in secret; parents often don't even tell their children about their faith for fear they will be revealed. Thousands of other Christians are trapped in horrific labour camps and isolated closed villages. But despite the risks, North Koreans are still choosing to follow Christ.

Read more about persecution in North Korea

Please Pray:
  • Food is often scarce in North Korea. Pray for provision, and for protection for Open Doors partners who smuggle food and other basics into the country.
  • For comfort and strength for those facing the daily horrors of life in labour camps.
  • For protection for secret believers, and wisdom for them to know who to trust.
    http://www.opendoorsuk.org/persecution/worldwatch/north_korea.php

Upvote 0

vcs

Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ
May 4, 2010
✟10,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Abba Father, Into your hands we commit our brothers and sisters who even now are persecuted for your Holy Name's sake. May they receive strength through their trials. Bless them and their families. Bring them through and keep them. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, may the persecution of our christian brothers and sisters stop. May You give them a peace which passeth all understanding. May You forewarn them of upcoming dangers, keep them from harm. Help them to spread the good news of the gospel. Watch over them and bless them with Your Wing and Your love, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just a few minutes ago; I awoke from a nap and had dreamt that I was in a place that was held by Islamic terrorist and the leader; who didn't look like a normal terrorist with a beard but was clean shaved and wore a suit; and he was deciding how many of the Christian hostages to kill. It was so real; I remember there was a priest there praying to God to limit the number of those killed; I had a chocolate covered cookie and was going to give it to the leader and ask him to spare our people; I know; weird; but it seemed so real. I wake up and Yahoo news has a story about how the coalition forces lead by the US are closing in on Mosul, Iraq and Isis is lashing out with suicide bombers and beheadings. So I would ask those lead to; to pray for our Christian brothers over there right now. Thank you; Father God; to protect those you can and give courage to those who are going home with you today; in your Son Jesus' name.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/as-iraqi-forces-close-in-on-mosul-isis-suicide-attacks-sweep-country/

Reactions: GoodGRACEshus
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,942.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for believers who have been rejected by family and friends.
I pray that God would surround them with a new Christian "family" who loves them and supports them emotionally and physically.
ChristianPersecution.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,942.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please Pray:
  • Food is often scarce in North Korea. Pray for provision, and for protection for Open Doors partners who smuggle food and other basics into the country.
  • For comfort and strength for those facing the daily horrors of life in labour camps.
  • For protection for secret believers, and wisdom for them to know who to trust.
    http://www.opendoorsuk.org/persecution/worldwatch/north_korea.php
Praying for the suffering Christians around the world, and the suffering teenages in your you tube clip, brinny...wow!

Upvote 0