East of Manchester
✟2,621,004.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Persecution can come in different forms, I pray for those that have their lives threatened but I also pray for those that loose family because they stand up for Christian truth of the Bible, I pray that God blesses them as He promised in the B attitudes! Thank you Lord!
Hi Katrina, welcome to the forum in Jesus name. I join you in your prayer for the persecuted. May the Lord protect and have mercy on the suffering.

• Prayers
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Persecution can come in different forms, I pray for those that have their lives threatened but I also pray for those that loose family because they stand up for Christian truth of the Bible, I pray that God blesses them as He promised in the B attitudes! Thank you Lord!

Agreed. Father we lift up these brave Christians to You. Please bless them and watch over them. Strengthen them as they stand up for Your Name. We wait for Your justice and thank You that their reward will be great in Heaven. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Persecuted Christians

Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Our Lord Jesus said, “If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours." (Matthew 15:18-20)

• Winner
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

TylerBibleThumper

Oct 26, 2022
Calgary
✟22,961.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is truly terrifying how many Christians are persecuted and even murdered for choosing to take up the cross. I really worry about the state of this world, sometimes but as Jesus taught us? Christians would be subjected to all kinds of horrors for HIS sake.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prayer request..

I'm under mind control by the one who claims to be the Messiah. They use Brain hacking and V2K:)The Microwave Auditory Effect) technology as a means of attack.

Multiple voices (human voices can be heard occasionally, but most of them are AI-like electronic mechanical sounds and speak fluently in complete sentences) talk to me throughout the day. They first came to me as false Messiahs, and they even referred to themselves as the Holy Spirit. And They went out as a teacher to teach the Bible to me who trying to get out of this situation with faith. They constantly ask me questions about the verses of the Bible, and even teach me the original hebrew meaning of biblical terms. Basically, they know the Bible very well, and they blatantly criticize my human weaknesses based on Bible verses, leading me to consider myself worthless before God. This is done in stimulation with brainwave manipulations (This causes intentionally induced physical states such as anxiety), which made me very tired and very sensitive to all my senses. When I was most sensitive, I would hear the old woman on the other side of the avenue outside the window in my room folding the box.

This voices give me some new information or hints about every Bible verse, never giving me a complete explanation. They ask all possible questions about the verses of the Bible and induce me to verify it with my own logic. The continuing questions of these voices eventually led me to the point where questioning about God who works by His Word.

What God made me realize was that the goal of the attackers is to create the belief that Jesus Christ is a lie, and the Bible is a pun of man and man is God. They kept clouding the boundaries of God the Father and the Son, Jesus Christ. They did not deny the existence of God, but they have made His size and work very worthless. And by interfering with all my words and thoughts, they have been working to brainwash me the idea that every life issue that happens to me is just the result of the human thoughts.

I ask for your prayers.

:

Please, pray that by the authority of only God, Jesus speaks His living word to me so that all my tribulations turn into God’s testimony.

And Jesus himself, by the Spirit of God, cast out demons from me and my family members, so that their spoils be taken back to the kingdom of heaven.

And pray in the name of Jesus that the verses below become God's commands to me and each of my family members (Ha-young, Ye-young, Ui-seop, Jung-won, Hye-ok, Yul-bin, Suzy, Eun-tae, In-sook, Im-hak), and that our lives be God's testimonies about His only begotten Son.

“Therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest.””

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭9:38‬ ‭‬‬

“Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:10‬ ‭

“Behold, I long for Your precepts; Revive me through Your righteousness. May Your lovingkindnesses also come to me, O Lord, Your salvation according to Your word;”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭119:40-41‬ ‭‬‬

‬‬ “One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord And to meditate in His temple.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭27:4‬ ‭

Thank you, thank you..
Philippians 1:28, "And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God."

You are witnessing the "TOKEN" of your salvation, a SIGN given unto you that you belong to Christ Jesus; that you are a CHILD of God and you dwell in the Kingdom in Christ Jesus, who ascended upon high above all principalities and powers and might and dominion, and every name that is named..Ephesians 1:21. Christ is the head over all things in your life, Ephesians 1:22. Therefore count it all joy, James 1:2-3. Our gospel says, "And the God of peace shall brute Satan under your feet shortly, Romans 16:20.

You are attacked because of Christ Jesus. He said, "The world cannot hate you; but me it hatheth, because I testify of it, that the works therefore are evil. John 7:7.

I pray the God of peace bruise satan under your feet shortly. I pray for you and your family to be delivered from the evil attack you are under. May God bring you peace and comfort your hearts and shower his love over you and yours. May His blessings cover you mightily under the wings of his protection where He builds a hedge bush of protection around you.

God bless you!

Reactions: Ha-young
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums