✟8,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
We pray for your needed healing:
23 Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people. 24 News about him spread all over Syria, and people brought to him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering severe pain, the demon-possessed, those having seizures, and the paralyzed; and he healed them. 25 Large crowds from Galilee, the Decapolis,a]">[a] Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan followed him.
Amen :praying:

Upvote 0

TylerBibleThumper

Oct 26, 2022
Calgary
✟22,961.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
my dear husband died from cancer on 5th October. I thank God for all the prayers of my online friends.
Lord hasten your angels to receive his soul in the name of our Lord Jesus.

Upvote 0

TylerBibleThumper

Oct 26, 2022
Calgary
✟22,961.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have just last July been cured of stage 3 kidney cancer, I hope does not come back and prey like wise for those in my position.
Wow. I pray it does NOT come back! The wiles of the evil one are far too intense in these last days.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ronlion

Dec 23, 2013
✟47,801.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I saw a documentary on DiscoveryLife and History channels about the medicall- proven (with before and after X Rays) healing of Bruce Van Natta by a Christian prayer warrior. Bruce Van Natta's damaged small intestine tripled -3X(!)- in length instantly after the prayer in the Wisconsin university hospital room. It was also witnessed by a top US surgeon-Dr. Michael Schurr- who has been on call for a former US President, and O.R. nurses!
Van Natta's miracle by prayer is triply proven with reliable, multiple eye-witness testimony and indisputable evidentiary X Ray, and doppler imaging documentation from a great US university-hospital! [reference: "The Insanity of Disbelief " by journalist Max Davis.]
Here is the Youtube testimony of Bruce Van Natta from CBN's 700 Club with over 600k views.( I have no affiliation to him, CBN or journalist Max Davis.) Van Natta was injured by having a truck fall on him( reference :Saved by Angels); but with the sky-rocketing new cases of colon cancer among younger Americans as reported on ABC Nightly News or(NBC News) about 2 weeks ago, I think the Christ-given healing of Van Natta's gut area by prayer in faith is relevant ! As you all know, our most dearest Father in heaven uses doctors and prayer to heal us, usually hand-in-hand Pleases.share with friends to edify them if you would like. Thanks!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joeLightening

Mar 6, 2023
Pueblo
✟9,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me. I have pancreatic cancer and none of the treatments has cured it. Last Friday my doctor said when I want to go into hospice to let him know. I do not want hospice or death. Please pray. "The prayer of a righteous man avails much". This means the prayers of a righteous person, not just a man who is a male. Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Please pray for me. I have pancreatic cancer and none of the treatments has cured it. Last Friday my doctor said when I want to go into hospice to let him know. I do not want hospice or death. Please pray. "The prayer of a righteous man avails much". This means the prayers of a righteous person, not just a man who is a male. Thanks in advance!
May you feel God's love in this valley. :heart:

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,261.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Can i please ask for prayer for my mum who has Terminal Cancer for her soul and for strength for her and our family we have already lost my dad to suicide 12 years ago please pray for his soul , and for other battling cancer & suicide . thank you all

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

Pop D.

Sep 23, 2020
Oklahoma
✟163,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can i please ask for prayer for my mum who has Terminal Cancer for her soul and for strength for her and our family we have already lost my dad to suicide 12 years ago please pray for his soul , and for other battling cancer & suicide . thank you all
Praying for your mother's healing and soul. She might want to try some alternative cancer treatments, in addition to whatever her doctor prescribes, some of them can be quite effective. A list of them can be found here:

Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello One and All ... I wanted to just ask that you to please keep my younger sister in prayer she was just diagnoised with BLOOD CANCER will be starting her treatments really soon. She just fought her battle with Breast Cancer and now this hit so ... it worries because I just lost my mom to lung cancer last year and my dad 6 years ago so I don't want to loose another family member !! So, please just pray for her !! :twohearts:

Upvote 0