Isle of Avalon

Oct 22, 2016
Liverpool, England
✟24,240.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying for my cousin who has cancer. Also a family friend has terminal cancer. Please bless them Lord, take away any pain and give them peace through Christ. I pray for every situation and prayer request on here. Please bless every sufferer with that perfect peace that passes all understanding. In Jesus name Amen.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
prayers for healing, wisdom and peace for those dealing with this horrible disease. I have lost family members from my father's side due to cancer :(

I will continue praying for a cure for cancer in Jesus name. :prayer:
Thank you so much for your prayers. I lost my son to cancer, he was 43 years old, and now my husband has cancer, but they think they have killed it with radiotherapy treatment at Christies hospital.
I pray for healing for all who suffer from cancer, that the Lord will intervene and cure.
God bless

• Prayers
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

Isle of Avalon

Oct 22, 2016
Liverpool, England
✟24,240.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
PLease pray for Peter, who doesn't have long to live. Please pray he'll be free from pain and, most of all, make his peace with God. He was told he had days to live several weeks ago so he's battling on. God bless him.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I pray for Peter right now, that he knows the Lord and can be at peace with Him. In the name of Jesus Amen.

Also Daryl who is a minister for Christ with early stages ( we pray) of lung cancer. May the healing power of Christ win all these battles, that it is the will of God be done. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaveHTexas

Dec 23, 2016
League City, TX
✟39,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Father, be it in your will to provide healing, do so to your glory. Father be it in your will to not, do so while giving peace, comfort, and understanding. No matter what your will Lord, be it all for your glory.

In Jesus Name.
Amen.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟394,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus, I pray in your Holy Name, for our member Isle of Avalon's cousin Jacqui who is fighting cancer, and for divine or medical healing, whichever is your will for her Father.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my cousin Jacqui who has been ill with cancer, that she'll be healed in Jesus name, amen.
Joining in prayer for healing from cancer, Lord bless and heal in Jesus name

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Melissa&hergrrls

Sep 25, 2021
Bentleyville
✟14,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
The old thread automatically closed is here: "Running Cancer Thread (2)"
Praying that anyone close to anyone with cancer helps them in their battle and remains strong and faithful, the person battling cancer finds renewed strength through Jesus and healing through Jesus name and they suffer minimal effects from whatever it is they are going through in treatment. Lord please help us to remain strong in faith during this battle and be able to have people to speak openly with about how we feel. We thank you for giving us renewed strength and vigor in our battle. Amen:praying:

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Back in 2018, my aunt passed from terminal cancer. She was a very beautiful person and put up a really good fight. She is in the black dress. My matron of honor. :) I pray for anyone battling cancer to be surrounded by family and friends who will love them and encourage them. I pray complete recovery and comfort.

FB_IMG_1623026334045.jpg

Upvote 0