East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Back in 2018, my aunt passed from terminal cancer. She was a very beautiful person and put up a really good fight. She is in the black dress. My matron of honor. :) I pray for anyone battling cancer to be surrounded by family and friends who will love them and encourage them. I pray complete recovery and comfort.

View attachment 307161
Such a lovely photo, my son died of cancer age 43years, 6 years ago. My husband at 78 years is still with us after 12 months of treatment, chemo and radiotherapy and an operation. I thank God for his recovery.
I pray for all on this forum for recovery from this dreadful disease. In Jesus precious name.

• Prayers
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Isle of Avalon

Oct 22, 2016
Liverpool, England
✟24,240.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

Sometime ago I mentioned my cousin, Jacqui, who has cancer. After a lot of chemotherapy her cancer hasn't shrunk much - which is upsetting for her and the family. Please continue to pray for her that she may find healing and peace. This is a horrible illness, may the Lord bless its many sufferers, Amen.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I agree for complete healing for those battling with cancer. You are the God of healing and miracles and I believe in You. I believe for comfort and strength for the families and for those battling with cancer. Please guide the doctors' hands, including Jacqui. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

walkswithFire

Nov 26, 2021
New Zealand
✟33,121.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi,

Sometime ago I mentioned my cousin, Jacqui, who has cancer. After a lot of chemotherapy her cancer hasn't shrunk much - which is upsetting for her and the family. Please continue to pray for her that she may find healing and peace. This is a horrible illness, may the Lord bless its many sufferers, Amen.

Praying for your cousin Jacqui :crossrc:

Upvote 0

seaofsand

Mar 22, 2020
Southwest US
✟34,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My cousin received a diagnosis of advanced stage cancer this week. She is a tough lady, but she is already exhausted from the extensive testing and hospital stays and she's in a lot of pain. Our Wonderful Creator, please heal my cousin and bring her comfort. Please help all those who are suffering with cancer and please help their families to get through it as well. And I pray that there will be cures very soon for all who need it. God bless everyone on this thread who needs help and peace today.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My cousin received a diagnosis of advanced stage cancer this week. She is a tough lady, but she is already exhausted from the extensive testing and hospital stays and she's in a lot of pain. Our Wonderful Creator, please heal my cousin and bring her comfort. Please help all those who are suffering with cancer and please help their families to get through it as well. And I pray that there will be cures very soon for all who need it. God bless everyone on this thread who needs help and peace today.
I pray for your cousin for healing and relief from pain and worry.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

walkswithFire

Nov 26, 2021
New Zealand
✟33,121.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
praying for your husband...
animated-praying-smiley-image-0017.gif
Blessings!

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟240,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I pray to the Lord for healing for my husband. Dear Father bless and heal and restore to full health in Jesus name.
May the Lord restore your husband back to full health and strength. May he share with your his Holy Spirit and consolation. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0

busca

Jul 13, 2020
GA
✟8,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I met this gentleman on the streets (Angel) who has a brain tumor/cancer in the brain which has caused him to be have swollen legs among other things. He is taking some medical treatments. He seems to be walking with God. Please pray healing for him and that he may not backslide but be firm with the Lord.
Thanks folks, prayers appreciated.

Praying in the name of our Lord Jesus:

2 Kings 20:5
“Return and tell Hezekiah the leader of My people, ‘Thus says the Lord, the God of David your father: “I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you. On the third day you shall go up to the house of the Lord.

Upvote 0