United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Praying for harmony and agreement!
Sorry, but there's no way I'm praying for harmony and agreement with our very enemies, here or abroad.
In contrast, we have been praying for years that confusion would fall on the heads of our treacherous MPs and leaders of the EU in their attempts to keep Britain bound to the EU!

Confusion is the repeated judgement that God puts on his enemies, and if you look at Westminster, that's exactly what's happening!
If we had harmony and agreement in Westminster, Theresa May would have succeeded in getting her treacherous fake Chequers deal passed by Parliament and accepted by Brussels.
That would have left Britain still completely under the yoke of the EU, their courts and the Commission, paying £39billion, but having absolutely zero power to participate in decisions used over us. In other words, a far worse position than where we are now.
But deception has been par for the course with Westminster for the last 50 years.

Thank you Lord! Deliver us from evil.

The EU is a manifestation of the spirit of Babylon. They even boast of it in countless of their publications, stamps, banknotes, posters, sculptures, buildings, all showing that they intend to rebuild their New World Order.
One famous EU poster even depicts the Tower of Babel with the words, "Many tongues, one people!"
europe-many-tongues-one-voice-parliament-building-tower-of-babel-babylon.jpg

Britain was deceived and beguiled into the trap laid by the elites, but God in his grace and mercy is calling us out of Babylon.
Babylon the Tower of Babel was the unity of mankind in direct rebellion against God.
God's answer to that was confusion on their heads as he divided their language.

The New World Order is Babylon in crude disguise. Any Christian who can't see that is blind.

But here is is what the Lord said about Babylon.
Jeremiah51v44I will punish Bel in Babylon. I will make him spew out what he swallowed. The nations will no longer stream to him; even the wall of Babylon will fall.
45.Come out from among her, My people! Save your lives, each of you, from the fierce anger of the LORD.

And also-
Rev18vAnd I heard another voice from heaven, saying: “Come out of her, my people, so that you may not have fellowship in her sins, and so that you may not receive of her plagues.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.