Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
The American Legion v. American Humanist Association is a case currently being considered before SCOTUS. I believe that oral arguments have already been heard and a decision will be forthcoming, when, I don't know.

I am praying and requesting prayer that the Justices rule in favor of the Cross memorial remaining in place and the lower court's decision bein overturned. This is a very important case with far-reaching consequences. Please pray.

The American Legion v. American Humanist Association - SCOTUSblog

Court ruling could banish crosses from Arlington Cemetery

American Legion v. American Humanist Association - Becket

Peace Cross Case Heads to US Supreme Court – Why Much More Than One Cross Is on the Line

Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Any Christians on this thread who understand the nature, necessity, and power of the ministry of prayer had better put it on their prayer list and be seriously praying that God Almighty leads, strengthens, and directs Trump and his advisors to a mighty victory in these negotiations with North Korea and its leader. Surround these meetings, and the people involved, with prayer--a wall of prayer.

Please remind your friends and relatives to be praying.

No true good will come forth in society unless God brings it forth through his Saints by means of prayer, and preaching/teaching God's Word (Matthew 9:38; 1Timothy 2:1-2; Jeremiah 29:7; Psalm 119:130; 107).

You are the light and the salt of the earth (Matthew 5:13-14).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.