England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'We have prayed that You would have mercy. We believe from heaven You've heard. Heal our land,so dry and so thirsty. We have strayed so far from You,Lord. Your cloud appeared on the horizon,small as a man's hand. But now You're near,filling our vision. Pour out Your Spirit again. I felt the touch of Your wind on my face,I feel the first drops of rain. Let it rain,let it rain. I will not be the same. Let it rain,rain on me,let it pour down on me. Let it rain. ...' (Paul Oakley)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Praying that all attempts by the government to keep us tied into the EU in any way will be brought to utter confusion.

Praying that great indignation will arise in the country against Theresa May's attempts to do Brexit in name only.

Praying that more Europhile (Remainer) politicians will walk out of the Tories.

Praying people will see through all the lies and propaganda of Project Fear that the government have been throwing at them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I don't do politics on here
Are there no men like the sons of Issachar in the church?

1Chron12v32And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.

Upvote 0