pray for me

Mostly Angel

Nov 16, 2014
✟140.00
Faith
Christian
I'm finally happy with my lot in life and I'm no longer depressed that God decided I'll be single my entire life and considering how many guys I met who have killed themselves cus their gf/wives cheated or Are financially ruined through divorce, I now feel like god made me girl repellent to protect me from those pains.

However I wake up every morning just dying with sexual desire and I can't pray it away and some days I have to touch or I feel like I'm being burned alive. Wish that would go away but who knows. Also I really want to stop existing after I die. Hoping god can make a special deal with me so that after I die I can just stop existing.

Kevin S

Nov 10, 2014
✟7,680.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Will be praying obviously. I did a course at church in Australia which gave a new perceptive
on men's issues of this nature. The book which comes with this course is called "The valiant Man" by Dr. Allan Meyer. I would strongly advise, not only you, but all men to read this book. I perceive this book to be a Holy Spirit book and it is a good read. I'm not sure if it is available in the States though but there are other avenues to buy this book.

God bless you Mostly Angles

Kevin S
2 Corth. 13/14

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

I'm finally happy with my lot in life and I'm no longer depressed that God decided I'll be single my entire life and considering how many guys I met who have killed themselves cus their gf/wives cheated or Are financially ruined through divorce, I now feel like god made me girl repellent to protect me from those pains.

However I wake up every morning just dying with sexual desire and I can't pray it away and some days I have to touch or I feel like I'm being burned alive. Wish that would go away but who knows. Also I really want to stop existing after I die. Hoping god can make a special deal with me so that after I die I can just stop existing.

prayers for your situation
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 16, 2014
California
✟9,706.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I'm right in the same boat, and yes I know its sad, its not that GOD made you repellent he just slowed you to show you what to look for and how to be aware, GOD has given us the ability to be patient and to know what it truly means.

Discipline and learning to manage your urges will teach you such a power that it is unthought of.

I would to say that it is an honor that you are honest and a blessed brother is thee

to stop existing means your not eternally happy, is it just the fact that you are remaining single the cause?. try and minister to those around you and continue to spread the good news of our Heavenly Father

Upvote 0