Please pray for healing in my mind and heart!!!

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray for healing for this person's mind and relief from these troublesome thoughts. Please guard this believer's mind with Your peace. As You said in Your Word by Your Word:

John 14:27 said:
Peace I leave you, My peace I give you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, nor fearful.

As You have spoken, let it be so for the one that you have called to believe in You. In Christ's Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Please pray for me I am seriously struggling mentally with wild thoughts that won’t go away.
I NEED PEACE SO BAD!!!!
I do pray that your heart and mind be healed and that you find peace through prayer and meditation. May God not only bless you but seek you out and fill you with his presence and peace.

Upvote 0

Faith over Fear

If I had but one breath, I’d use it to praise HIM!
Dec 30, 2023
USA
✟22,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for healing for this person's mind and relief from these troublesome thoughts. Please guard this believer's mind with Your peace. As You said in Your Word by Your Word:

As You have spoken, let it be so for the one that you have called to believe in You. In Christ's Name, Amen.
Thank you! I’m so screwed up!! I can’t seem to find a reason or a purpose for living. My life so far has been one big battle. Seems like everything I touch it cursed or something? I’m just so washed up!! I don’t know what I believe anymore . Have I gone to far? Maybe I missed my chance to receive salvation? I’m so confused!!!!!

• Prayers
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

Faith over Fear

If I had but one breath, I’d use it to praise HIM!
Dec 30, 2023
USA
✟22,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I do pray that your heart and mind be healed and that you find peace through prayer and meditation. May God not only bless you but seek you out and fill you with his presence and peace.
Thank you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums