Visit site
✟15,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My girlfriend turns 21 on September 10th. First off I dont drink... only a tiny bit here and there but for the most part I dont like to do it, mainly because I know how stupid people can get and how easy it is for the enemy to hurt you when you are under the influence.

My girlfriend on the other hand hasnt stopped drinking. Im not sayig she drinks to much or anything, but she has always been the type to be easily talked into things, not matter how many times she says no she always ends up doing it anyway.

I would like you to pray for her in this time, because she will have tramendous freedom come Sept. 10th and I hope and pray that she doesnt fall victim to the enemies traps. I think its ok to have fun, but at the same time I want to protect her. Please pray with me.

In Jesus name I :prayer:. :amen:

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My girlfriend turns 21 on September 10th. First off I dont drink... only a tiny bit here and there but for the most part I dont like to do it, mainly because I know how stupid people can get and how easy it is for the enemy to hurt you when you are under the influence.

My girlfriend on the other hand hasnt stopped drinking. Im not sayig she drinks to much or anything, but she has always been the type to be easily talked into things, not matter how many times she says no she always ends up doing it anyway.

I would like you to pray for her in this time, because she will have tramendous freedom come Sept. 10th and I hope and pray that she doesnt fall victim to the enemies traps. I think its ok to have fun, but at the same time I want to protect her. Please pray with me.

In Jesus name I :prayer:. :amen:
In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So We May Be Forgiven. Amen

Upvote 0