Toronto
✟71,227.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi everyone,I wanted to report back that my wife gave birth to our son on August 3. We had prayed about having a child for a long time and after a very difficult pregnancy and pre-pregnancy period, God gave us our perfect little miracle. We are so thrilled and blessed. God truly answered our prayers in every way imaginable. Thank you to all who have prayed for us—God bless you!

To any couple that is still trying, I want to encourage you to never let up in your faith and to trust that God will do for you what He does for others.

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,I wanted to report back that my wife gave birth to our son on August 3. We had prayed about having a child for a long time and after a very difficult pregnancy and pre-pregnancy period, God gave us our perfect little miracle. We are so thrilled and blessed. God truly answered our prayers in every way imaginable. Thank you to all who have prayed for us—God bless you!

To any couple that is still trying, I want to encourage you to never let up in your faith and to trust that God will do for you what He does for others.
Praise God!

Congratulations and joyful prayers of thanksgiving for your family!

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

All who have faith in Him have received good gifts.
(Edit: But I'm not suggesting we get anything outside of God's will.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yea! Congratulations! So happy for you all!

Joining you in a prayer of Thanksgiving and Praise to God! Praying also for health and happiness for the mom and baby!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praise God!!!! :clap:

Thank you for the update and the testimony! Congratulations and many blessings to your wife, and your li'l one, and you too, and your household. (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums