Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Prayer Partner

Thank you for standing for China.

Prayer is powerful, all through the bible prayer was utilised by God's servants to move the heart and hand of God.

Praying for China is a massive task, it's like a sparrow pecking at the great wall, one sparrow is useless, even ten thousand isn't enough, but millions praying and standing for China, will make a difference.

Please join us, it takes a few minutes out of your day to click the links and pray.

Please also mobilise others, your church, your Facebook contacts, your pastor.

<Staff Edit>

Thank you and Gd bless you

KK

HAINANESE

Han Chinese, Hainanese in China

https://people-groups.asiaharvest.org/China/chinaPeoples/H/HanChinese-Hainanese-PBW.pdf

Prayer Points
Pray for a Holy Spirit empowerment of Hainanese Christian believers that will result in them winning and discipling others.

Pray for spiritual boldness and openness among the Hainanese in China.

Pray for the Lord to use Hainanese Christian believers to take the gospel to the unreached in western China.

HAKKA

Han Chinese, Hakka in China

Rev. T. H. Hamburg and Rudolf Lechler were the first missionaries sent out by the Basel Mission. They arrived in China in 1846 to commence work among the Hakka. They experienced great success, and by 1922 the Hakka Christians numbered 30,000. Today, most of the estimated 150,000 Hakka Christians in China are located in southern Guangdong. In the 1800s the Taiping leader Chung Wang, a Hakka, pleaded for missionaries to have patience with his people. "You have had the Gospel for upwards of 1,800 years; we only, as it were, eight days. Your knowledge of it ought to be correct and extensive, ours must necessarily be limited and imperfect. You must therefore bear with us for the present, and we will gradually improve. We are determined to uproot idolatry, and plant Christianity in its place."

HUI'AN

https://people-groups.asiaharvest.org/China/chinaPeoples/H/HanChineseHui'an.pdf

Han Chinese, Hui'an in China

Christianity

There are several Catholic, Three-Self, and house churches among the Hui'an Chinese. Although Fujian has one of the largest Christian populations in China, the Hui'an have generally proven more resistant to the gospel than the several other Chinese groups throughout the province.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,072.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Pray for the Hakka people. Hakka people are the purest Han ethnic group. In history, the northern ethnic groups conquered the Han people, and many of them fled to the south, refusing to integrate with the northern ethnic groups. China has long been ruled by the Manchus and Mongols, and its culture has become like Manchu. Japan and South Korea have instead inherited more traditional Chinese culture. The best modern Sinology is found in Taiwan and the United States.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Pray for the Hakka people. Hakka people are the purest Han ethnic group. In history, the northern ethnic groups conquered the Han people, and many of them fled to the south, refusing to integrate with the northern ethnic groups. China has long been ruled by the Manchus and Mongols, and its culture has become like Manchu. Japan and South Korea have instead inherited more traditional Chinese culture. The best modern Sinology is found in Taiwan and the United States.
There is a substantial Christian church in China. It is mostly underground. Watchman Nee started a huge number of churches all over China. I have read many of his books and I've found them extremely helpful. He made sure that each church was self-sufficient, not dependent on an overarching denomination. This ensured that there was no "head" that the communist regime could target. Watchman Nee was imprisoned by the communists. He was in Hong Kong at the time of the revolution. He chose to return to the mainland rather than save himself. He died in prison.

The current regime has a greater ability to track and persecute Christians. The many years of tolerance are over. Dictators cannot abide Christians. Dictators want total control. No matter what, they cannot control God! The church will prevail and God's enemies will be scattered and shattered.

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,072.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
There is a substantial Christian church in China. It is mostly underground. Watchman Nee started a huge number of churches all over China. I have read many of his books and I've found them extremely helpful. He made sure that each church was self-sufficient, not dependent on an overarching denomination. This ensured that there was no "head" that the communist regime could target. Watchman Nee was imprisoned by the communists. He was in Hong Kong at the time of the revolution. He chose to return to the mainland rather than save himself. He died in prison.

The current regime has a greater ability to track and persecute Christians. The many years of tolerance are over. Dictators cannot abide Christians. Dictators want total control. No matter what, they cannot control God! The church will prevail and God's enemies will be scattered and shattered.
Watchman Nee's (倪柝声)death in prison has indeed received widespread sympathy. His popularity in the Chinese Christian community seems to be the highest internationally. However, Watchman Nee's theology and way of life are also highly controversial in Chinese Christianity. People who are close to him know more about his insider information. Some people believe that his theology is mixed with the witchcraft of the Han people. From the perspective of theological history, China's local theology is relatively weak, and learning Western Christian theology is more reliable.

My Lord I am waiting for your coming (Chinese with English Translation)

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Watchman Nee's (倪柝声)death in prison has indeed received widespread sympathy. His popularity in the Chinese Christian community seems to be the highest internationally. However, Watchman Nee's theology and way of life are also highly controversial in Chinese Christianity. People who are close to him know more about his insider information. Some people believe that his theology is mixed with the witchcraft of the Han people. From the perspective of theological history, China's local theology is relatively weak, and learning Western Christian theology is more reliable.

My Lord I am waiting for your coming (Chinese with English Translation)
I have a certain amount of knowledge of the occult. I was effectively given over to Satan on my birth. Not one thing in any of his teaching rang warning bells with me. I did not agree with every last word he said, but he could justify scripturally his teachings. He also was happy to draw from Western Christians. He gained a lot from the Brethren. One his greatest contribution was to avoid denominationalism. I believe that to be a key reason why the Church in China has been so resilient. I'm not surprised that he comes in for criticism and false accusations. It's the lot of many who are genuinely spiritual.

Upvote 0

totallylovedbygod

Nov 17, 2022
Nanjing, China
✟70,310.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

pray brother

Upvote 0