Post-tribulation Rapture Believers Safe House

Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
yes, my bad.......it was Narses after Justinian relieved Belisarius of command , I think around 546-548ish..........if my notes I'm reading are correct, but most historians give the main credit to Belisarius

and it was not renamed "holy roman empire" under Justinian, I didn't want to go into a long explanation of history but I should have at least clarified that part, the way it reads seems to imply Justinian defeats the Ostrogoths then renames it the holy roman empire.............

but I think it was Otto I or "Otto the great" when it was first named Imperium Romanum Sacrum (Holy Roman Empire) and that wasn't until around 960's ............??

regardless of this though I set out to show that the deadly head wound to the beast has already been healed in the past, that not all prophecy in Revelation should be seen to be yet future of our time and that the beast isn't an individual but rather the last of 4 world ruling empires of Nebuchadnezzar's dream, Daniel's dreams and visions and the single beast given to John in Revelation.

This would leave no open room for speculation of a man or future "antichrist" still yet to receive the deadly head wound.
How is this possible, considering it is not the third day yet?

And if it were true, and the beast was the unholy RE, which was wounded, and healed by the RCC, then that would appear to accuse the papacy of being the a/c, of which he would have surrendered his seat just seven years after the formation of his unholy RE.

Upvote 0

Hismessenger

Nov 29, 2006
Augusta Ga
✟18,433.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Theres only one problem with all the tribulation threads. They are all looking at the wrong tribulation period for their doctrine. There is one that comes at the very end, right after the millennium and this is where Matt 24 and Thess's take place.
Sorry if I'm out of topic but did not know where else to post this.

Hismessenger

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
yes, my bad.......it was Narses after Justinian relieved Belisarius of command , I think around 546-548ish..........if my notes I'm reading are correct, but most historians give the main credit to Belisarius.

No problem. Belisarius began the destruction of the Ostrogoths while Narses finished the job.

and it was not renamed "holy roman empire" under Justinian, I didn't want to go into a long explanation of history but I should have at least clarified that part, the way it reads seems to imply Justinian defeats the Ostrogoths then renames it the holy roman empire.............
Yeah, that's the way I read it.

but I think it was Otto I or "Otto the great" when it was first named Imperium Romanum Sacrum (Holy Roman Empire) and that wasn't until around 960's ............??
You're right, it wasn't the Caroligian monarchs, but the Ottonian dynasty that is credited with the "Holy Roman Empire". I make my fair share of mistakes as well.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Theres only one problem with all the tribulation threads. They are all looking at the wrong tribulation period for their doctrine. There is one that comes at the very end, right after the millennium and this is where Matt 24 and Thess's take place.
Sorry if I'm out of topic but did not know where else to post this.

Hismessenger

That view is not post-tribulational per se. "Post-trib" is pre-millennial, whereas yours is a-mill or "post-mill". You need your own safe house. ;)

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
That view is not post-tribulational per se. "Post-trib" is pre-millennial, whereas yours is a-mill or "post-mill". You need your own safe house. ;)
:)
Is post-trib the same as pre-wrath :confused:

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is post-trib the same as pre-wrath :confused:

Depends on who you ask, honestly. If you think Jesus dispenses the Wrath at the 2nd coming, it is the same. If you believe Wrath comes sometime before His return, then it is different ("mid-trib/pre-wrath")...

Upvote 0

AMR

Presbyterian (PCA) - Bona Fide Reformed
Jun 19, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
Visit site
✟211,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Members who chose to participate in this safe house should believe in the post-tribulation rapture....

• Members who do not believe in the pretribulation rapture may post in fellowship only.
Which is it? Confused. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Manasseh_

not the evil king Manasseh
Dec 26, 2010
✟17,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How is this possible, considering it is not the third day yet?

And if it were true, and the beast was the unholy RE, which was wounded, and healed by the RCC, then that would appear to accuse the papacy of being the a/c, of which he would have surrendered his seat just seven years after the formation of his unholy RE.

sorry humble, I almost overlooked your reply.................

I really don't understand your question about the "third day", if you wish to explain further on that one................the RCC didn't heal the mortal head wound, satan did, although I didn't say the RCC did this I hope in reading it that you thought I implied that the RCC did so.

when I refer to antichrist, I don't see it as an individual only, the antichrist I see in the final end times is the beast, false prophet and babylon the harlot, so I wouldn't propose that one of the popes to be "the" antichrist

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
sorry humble, I almost overlooked your reply.................

I really don't understand your question about the "third day", if you wish to explain further on that one................the RCC didn't heal the mortal head wound, satan did, although I didn't say the RCC did this I hope in reading it that you thought I implied that the RCC did so.

when I refer to antichrist, I don't see it as an individual only, the antichrist I see in the final end times is the beast, false prophet and babylon the harlot, so I wouldn't propose that one of the popes to be "the" antichrist

Just from my perspective......

I see our Beloved returning some 2000 years, on the 3rd day after His ascension.
Preceding His return, we will see a reborn roman empire, but not one in centralized europe, no. A much greater empire,more fierce than all which preceded it. It is this nation which is the beast unto a leopard, meaning multicultural and with mixed ethnicity.
This beast would seem to mock the Roman Empire in that it will resemble in it's policy, the unholy RE, promoting general welfare in the name of a god, all the while claiming to be HIS nation.
This beast will receive the mortal wound, which will be healed by a/c.

I see the a/c as he who will merge the beasts, unifying them after this mortal wound is struck. Thus uniting mankind, and healing the wound.

Bringing mankind under the pretense that we are, ourselves, christ(which is taught in so very many denominations) and that in our christhood, god's unto ourselves. Just by uniting and restoring.
I see it taking 3.5 years for him to unify the nations, and restore order, conquering through peace. Then, in a sharp turn, as he is projected into the Holy City, to take his place on his throne, I see the Jews, fleeing the city, escaping his reign.
I see this unsettling this great uniter, and it will be then that he turns his beasts(nations) on the masses who refuse to recognise his authority and his godhood.

Just was awake by a storm, so my response is quite brief, and not the best, but I'll try to put together a stronger assessment myself,a nd explain why I misunderstood you.

With utmost love and respect,
your brother,
charles

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The "mortal wound" you describe is the end of the birthpangs associated with the fast coming cataclysm.
Every day these pangs increase as our gravity is being altered by some cosmic force. Some have called this force, wormwood, others elenin, planet X, etc etc etc.
TBH, I dunno what it is called, but only what it will do "when", not if, it happens.
The wound hits the leopard, which is america, but the cataclysms from the initial strike, and the subsequent after shocks will shake the globe, and billions will die in a matter of weeks. We think of Japan, and knowing what the Holy Scripture tells us, we can only ready ourselves for something that is 1000x worse, and global in it's spread. Stars falling from the heavens could be simply lucifers battalion, or they could be meteors crashing to the planet.
In either case, one must make himself right with the Lord, to allow himself to hear what he must do if he is to stay, and act as shepherd to the lost and panicked after these events
i am not convinced of a natural calamity like that...^
i think scripture is more symbolic...

plus, weren't we supposed to be able to see this planetary body with binoculars by now?

How can a man, even a Christian, support his family without accepting NWO allowances, after such a calamity. With billions dead, farmland stripped, and islands sank, electricity temporarily dc'd, no heat, and NO FOOD, how can this Christian man carry his children, his neighbors, and his family, into another day.

I see it as a shortened period of time as well....5 months. Rev9
so, if it is 5 months, like the flood of Noah`s day was,
then even our can of beans will last longer than that.

Baby food lasts a year!

it was May-Sept for the Noah's day flood.
The end time flood is all about deception, that of Satan pretending to be Christ and setting up THE Kingdom.

It took our brother Noah many years to prepare for this event, and his event was ONLY water. Ours will not flood the entire earth, that we are promised, nor will it burn the entire earth, of that we are promised, but we can surely expect nuclear fallout, burning heat, and regional flooding anywhere and everywhere we live.
doubt it.
but something forces a mostly world political system.

And what comes as our deliverance, shortly thereafter, is the a/c and his beasts(NWO). These beasts, our nations, will rise up from the ashes of these events, and claim that humanity can go on only if we unite and share what little prescious resources we still have.
To a starving man, watching his children die, this will look heavensent, and even the elect will be tempted to include themselves in the apostasy that will arise during this restoration.
true.

No offense to pretribbers. Our Lord will indeed rapture each and everyone of us. Some alive, and some resurrected. But if I should die, and my children live, the beasts might surely gain a stronghold on them, and I would find myself in a position of watching as my children are handed over to satan and his beasts.
Let us all pray that we might be counted worthy to escape such things.

Protected in the bosom of the Master, Jesus, the ONLY Christ, and that we might KNOW who it is that precedes him, soas we can give full glory to the KING who will not let us starve, nor burn, nor freeze, because He sends His Holy Spirit this very moment in the hearts of the reader and the hearer, soas they might ready themselves for the coming cataclysms, and the ensuing apostasies which will abound thereafter.

Praise and exalt Him above all forever!
amen.

I have a question.......

How many postribbers here believe the length of the tribulation will be ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,7 years or 3 1/2 years ?
see above....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Manasseh_

Dec 26, 2010
✟17,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The tribulation has been going on since the desolation of Israel, according to Jesus, and will be cut short before the antichrist is revealed during the time of wrath.

The tribulation has NOT BEEN going on since the desolation of Israel

NOT NOT NOT NOT

and do you have a reading comprehension problem ???????? this sticky is called the POST TRIB SAFE HOUSE

pretribbers are NOT ALLOWED to come in here and teach their doctrine , just as post tribbers are not allowed to do the same in the pretrib safe house......................

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

NOT NOT NOT NOT

and do you have a reading comprehension problem ???????? this sticky is called the POST TRIB SAFE HOUSE

pretribbers are NOT ALLOWED to come in here and teach their doctrine , just as post tribbers are not allowed to do the same in the pretrib safe house......................

Now brother Manasseh.
Be nice to our ummmm....confused sister.

It is obviously she is just confused as to what true tribulation is. Then again, not many people living in the west, able to afford the internet or a cpu really do, do we?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Manasseh_

Dec 26, 2010
✟17,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Now brother Manasseh.
Be nice to our ummmm....confused sister.

It is obviously she is just confused as to what true tribulation is. Then again, not many people living in the west, able to afford the internet or a cpu really do, do we?

LoL, right now is the time you'd better duck after that remark about people that live in the west...........I'm cutting this short and leaving , the vegetation is already flying........whoa,......there goes another tomato

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
came back for only a sec.....................vegetation still airborn

why did you call "him" a "confused sister" ?...............according to the stats under the nic that's a 41 year old married republican male..............(clears throat)

Brother Zeke 37, a 41 y/o Canadian conservative, pointed out that the user Zeke 73 was most likely our sister Jen.^_^

Of course, there is no way to know except having memorized one of her pretrib monologues within a thread.

Since I have mostly steered clear from the pretrib thread, I haven't witnessed that posting style all that much, until the post aforementioned that is.;)

On a side note, i'm looking forward to those tomatoes. Could you please pass the salt and pepper brother. Nothing like a fresh tomato salted and peppered just right.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Z

zeke73

NOT NOT NOT NOT

The rapture is most definitely POST-TRIBULATION and is confirmed in Revelation 6 & 7 as such.

What you don't understand is that there is a SCRIPTURAL difference between "tribulation" and "wrath".

The church, every single member, has endured the tribulation. John even said he was in it in Revelation 1. It is wrath that we are not appointed to suffer and will be removed prior to.

Upvote 0