California
✟498,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Members who chose to participate in this safe house should believe in the post-tribulation rapture. This thread is for discussing end time events and prophecy (Biblical) from a post-trib point of view. Fellowship posts from all members are welcome.

• This safe house thread is for those members who believe in the post-tribulation rapture.
  • The safe house is for discussion and not for debate. Debate is defined as: "Engaging in argument by discussing opposing points."
  • If a topic turns into a debate then staff will split the debate off into a new thread.
  • Members who do not believe in the post-tribulation rapture may post in fellowship only.
  • No posts from this safe house may be quoted in other threads or used to start discussion threads in the main Eschatology forum.

Last edited:

Sojourner1

Following my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2004
California
✟498,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just a reminder to everyone that this thread is to discuss the post-tribulation rapture with those who believe the same way. Please don't use this thread to discuss pre-trib and why they are "wrong". If the safe houses (either one) turn into threads that just mock and ridicule the opposite side they will be closed. The thread gives an opportunity to discuss theology and events without the other side challenging you on it. I will post this same message in the pre-trib safe house thread. :)

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just a reminder to everyone that this thread is to discuss the post-tribulation rapture with those who believe the same way. Please don't use this thread to discuss pre-trib and why they are "wrong". If the safe houses (either one) turn into threads that just mock and ridicule the opposite side they will be closed. The thread gives an opportunity to discuss theology and events without the other side challenging you on it. I will post this same message in the pre-trib safe house thread. :)

Wow, 3 minutes and OUR first warning.
Nice to see you on top of things sis.

i am glad to see that you have created this thread, but of what purpose is it if we cannot use it to help us to better prepare our brothers and sisters who await our Master before the tribulation?

I suppose we can discuss what our Lord has led us to do in preparation for the coming NWO and the revealing of the a/c and his f/p.

Thanks for the thread. i am positive it can help some to ready themselves for the storm which lies ahead and ensuing flood of lies which it will bring.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Sojourner1

Following my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2004
California
✟498,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow, 3 minutes and OUR first warning.
Nice to see you on top of things sis.

i am glad to see that you have created this thread, but of what purpose is it if we cannot use it to help us to better prepare our brothers and sisters who await our Master before the tribulation?

I suppose we can discuss what our Lord has led us to do in preparation for the coming NWO and the revealing of the a/c and his f/p.

Thanks for the thread. i am positive it can help some to ready themselves for the storm which lies ahead and ensuing flood of lies which it will bring.:thumbsup:

I don't really know what you guys will talk about. I would assume you would discuss post-trib theology and current events that might indicate that the tribulation is near.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't really know what you guys will talk about. I would assume you would discuss post-trib theology and current events that might indicate that the tribulation is near.
I want to personally invite you to the discussion. Perhaps we are all correct in our belief that we will be raptured by our Majesty prior to His Judgement and Wrath.

What we must discern is what is His Wrath upon mankind such as we have seen Him visit upon Sodom and what is satan's wrath which we have seen visited upon our brother Job for instance.

i am not arguing a point or stirring debate, i am simply interested in hearing from another brother or sister on what is considered pretrib/prewrath and posttrib/postwrath.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Brother Tim,

Welcome to the camp.:wave::D As if we were readying ourselves for a 7 year camping trip:D
Well, come to think of it, some hardcore city slickers consider camping to be tribulation for them. The mosquitos, snakes, flies, and of course, the elements and the lack of modern conveniences.:doh:

Brother Charles,

What exactly is midtrib? I've read some that believe that midtrib is when the a/c is given his authority to rule over the nations for 42 months, 1260? days after his arising on the world scene.

I see it taking him and the f/p about 3.5 years to restore order after the first effects of the mortal wound take place. Seems like that would be midtrib, and while i am firmly posttrib, I can understand why that would be an opportune time to get out of here.

Upvote 0

Sojourner1

Following my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2004
California
✟498,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Should there be a mid-trib/pre-wrath thread too?

If there is a need for it I can add it. Do you think there are enough members that support mid-trib/pre-wrath to justify having a safe house thread?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kingdom_Come

Jun 27, 2004
✟1,117.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Now that we have our own thread, how do we convince the pre-tribbers that the rapture is really at the end?

I don’t think this means that pre-trib and post-trib cannot be openly discussed or even debated on other user created threads. I think the purpose is to give a safe zone for people to discuss their particular view without having it hijacked by the opposition, or it devolving into long debates over minutiae as many threads often do.

Upvote 0

POSTIOS

zeke37
Mar 11, 2011
✟15,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If there is a need for it I can add it. Do you think there are enough members that support mid-trib/pre-wrath to justify having a safe house thread?
Not really.

But we all define wrath differently.
Any one that thinks they will be raptured to Christ before the son of perdition does his thing in 2Thes2, is responded to with the same scripture as I respond to pre tribbers with.

1Now we beseech you, brethren by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Upvote 0

POSTIOS

zeke37
Mar 11, 2011
✟15,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I don’t think this means that pre-trib and post-trib cannot be openly discussed or even debated on other user created threads. I think the purpose is to give a safe zone for people to discuss their particular view without having it hijacked by the opposition, or it devolving into long debates over minutiae as many threads often do.
we need a whole subforum fort that :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Kingdom_Come

Jun 27, 2004
✟1,117.00
Faith
Pentecostal
One thing we could possibly do is document and outline post-trib from a Scriptural standpoint. That way this thread could serve as a place where people can see the view laid out point by point. They will also be better able to gauge why we believe as we do. Since the thread is stickied, it would serve as a convenient place for people searching for information about post-trib. Just a thought.

Upvote 0