United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
And they don't count??
they are way too liberal. I do not want them controling this county. Last time the ONLY reason Trump lost the popular vote was CA.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
they are way too liberal. I do not want them controling this county. Last time the ONLY reason Trump lost the popular vote was CA.

The old Confederate States are too conservative. I do not want them controlling this country. Last time the ONLY reason Trump won the electoral college was because of the old Confederate states.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
uhmmm...he lost the popular vote because more people didn't want him to be president than did.
tulc(it really is that simple)

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Last time the ONLY reason Trump lost the popular vote was CA.

That's ridiculous. He lost the popular vote because fewer people across the country voted for him.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,869.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
That's ridiculous. He lost the popular vote because fewer people across the country voted for him.
Yes however the west coast were the ones that did that just like last night Trump was leading in the popular vote until the west coast polls closed.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist

The only reason Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 is because more Americans voted for Hillary than for him.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes however the west coast were the ones that did that just like last night Trump was leading in the popular vote until the west coast polls closed.

No, Hillary had large margins across much of the northeast and mid-Atlantic, too.
2016 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

Blue votes are concentrated on the coasts; Red votes are concentrated in the middle of the country. Blaming Trump's popular vote loss on one state is silly - you're basically saying that he would've won were it not for the region where people voted the other way - if we'd counted all of his votes but only a portion of his opponent's votes. No kidding. Every election is like that. Hilly would've won the electoral college if we'd let the confederacy secede. I would've won last night if we'd only polled the people in my basement. Your argument is absurd and it treats Californians as something of an 'other', as if their votes shouldn't count as much as those of the folks in the midwest.

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums