Ted Lang

Checking Out SOON!
Jul 13, 2014
✟497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's why I joined this forum to find out more about this.

I find it troubling when one considers the warnings the Bible (in the NT, not to mention the OT) gives concerning not associating with idolatry which the RCC is and has been involved in since Rome made Christianity it's state religion and promptly quit following the Word of God.

I've listened to Brother Copeland for years, but back in 2011 the Lord stopped me from listening to him any further and I did not know why at the time.

Now, I do know why! And, it's not just Brother Copeland that is being deceived by the RCC nice talk, there are many in the Body of Christ that are opening themselves up to the deceptions of idolatry and religious practices not found in the Bible.

Looks like the end of the end times is right around the corner!

Upvote 0

Svt4Him

Legend
Site Supporter
Oct 23, 2003
Visit site
✟53,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There is a lot I could say, as this video was one that got me thinking a lot about the end times. But I have to be careful in how I say it.

This video is amazing in how the response was orchestrated. The pope is recording on a cell phone, so KCM also records on a cell phone. He has all those cameras there, but chooses to pull out a little phone to convey the message, showing humility?

9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

Upvote 0

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

You left out the good part Revelations 17: 12-14

12 The ten horns of the beast are ten kings who have not yet risen to power. They will be appointed to their kingdoms for one brief moment to reign with the beast.
13 They will all agree to give him their power and authority.
14 Together they will go to war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will defeat them because he is Lord of all lords and King of all kings. And his called and chosen and faithful ones will be with him.”

Are you called?
Are you chosen?
Are you faithful?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ted Lang

Checking Out SOON!
Jul 13, 2014
✟497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, and the dark spirits are enticing true believers to come in to agreement with spirits of darkness so they can deceive as many as will depart from what the Bible teaches to extra biblical teaching that ignores God's warnings not to do.

We will see in the end that agreeing with false teaching is sin.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes, and the dark spirits are enticing true believers to come in to agreement with spirits of darkness so they can deceive as many as will depart from what the Bible teaches to extra biblical teaching that ignores God's warnings not to do.

We will see in the end that agreeing with false teaching is sin.
Good post.....

Upvote 0

Ted Lang

Checking Out SOON!
Jul 13, 2014
✟497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, I've always been a fan of the Cope man but I'll have to discontinue any association with him or his ministry due to these latest developments.

A couple of years back the Lord had me quit listening to him and I just thought it was due to the Lord wanting to have me spend more time with Him and focus more on what He is speaking to me personally (as opposed to general teaching Copeland does)... but now I know why.

The Lord was preparing me to not be so influenced by men and focus on my personal relationship with Him based on the written Word as being led by the Holy Ghost FIRST and foremost in my life.

Apparently we are seeing others get on the RCC train such as James Robison who should also know his Bible better than to put unity with people before God's Word seeing God's Word cannot be wrong while people can be.

Upvote 0

Scottmcc1

Whose Report Will You Believe? Isaiah 53:1
Jan 17, 2011
Kansas City MO
Visit site
✟10,105.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I agree the RCC is non-Biblical in many areas. But they do believe in Jesus as savior.

I never put a lot of weight on other teachers. What I use other teachers for, is to show me what to study in the Bible. Faith doesn't come from what others have said. Faith comes from the word (gr. rhema) of God. We need to have ears to hear.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Satan simply treated the Catholic church like it really was the first church and he was going to win, but he lost when the church got out of hand with the Word of God being for anyone that could read it for himself or herself in their own language.

He kept the Catholic church bound with man made rules and regulations using just one example of Latin versions of the Holy Bible only with the priest being one of the few people that could read or understand Latin.

I say the Jews are blind and the catholic's are blind due to having the same God and for the same reasons.

God gives us all free will just to see what we will do with it. Will we be drawn closer to Him or will we be enslaved by man, but still always remember that St Paul said

"We cant say who is going to heaven and we can't say who is going to hell"

That judgment is up to God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ.

God bless you Catholic people ... come on you can do it. You can play catch up.

Just read the red parts of the New testament for 90 days and pray and seek the Lords will and then get back with us here at CF Spirit Filled- Charismatic forums with your testimony.

Upvote 0

Ted Lang

Checking Out SOON!
Jul 13, 2014
✟497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Does Pope Francis even know who Kenneth Copeland is? I doubt if he's ever watched the Voice of Victory. Just sayin'. :)

Yes, recently he invited Copeland to his RCC headquarters along with James Robison and a few other protestant preachers who apparently aren't so protestant anymore.

What is amazing is that, everyone thinks having audience with the head RCC guy is a big deal. It's not different than going to iran or saudia arabia to meet the head musilum guy since these are all false religions that reject the authority of the Bible as being God's Word.

You know, it's dangerous to one's eternal salvation to turn away from God's Word because to do so is to directly disrespect God and not count what He says as being your final authority, unless of course for folk that believe in OSAS they will be happy right up till the end until Jesus tells them "depart from Me you workers of iniquity" because they allow other things to become first place in their lives instead of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.