Joyfuliness

Nov 10, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
✟9,223.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am struggling with negative thoughts and such, I feel down lately, I feel like there are walls built around me and I can't move on, I dont know how to move on.. I feel alone, I feel like my friends and I are growing a part, I feel like I havent been giving my all to my talents that God has given me(so I dont feel like I am good enough) and I feel like I have been in the same spot for a while. I really need some type of motivation to move forward and not think but do, I over think things, and then life gets messy, Please pray for me for direction, wisdom, courage to change, and etc. I know I am not alone, I know that God is here as a friend but I still wish for a friend to be by my side. Please Pray for me, Thank you

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,200.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
We are in the same situation but I don't feel so bad about it. I don't mind having no friends for now as it can be quite difficult to find true Christian friends (same thing for finding a partner in life). I mean there's a logical reason why things are as they are.

Will be praying for you, np!

Upvote 0

Remny

Prayer Bear
Apr 29, 2002
Vancouver Wa
Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I pray the lord gives you direction you know in your heart.

I pray the lord gives you wisdom without the lessons of suffering.

I pray the lord grants you courage, but also faith and a little luck!

I pray that your overthinking things becomes a blessing instead of a hurdle. May it help you truly resolve these issues.

Bless you for your noble goals.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Praying that the Holy Spirit would guide you in this matter! Father I pray blessings on this request and for the direction of this member in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Upvote 0

Joyfuliness

Nov 10, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
✟9,223.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I will do so; as I do always. Don't be so hard on yourself; believe me, you are doing fine. Being alone can be difficult, but it makes the appearing of someone in the distance that much more joyful. Patience is the key.
Thank you so much for your prayers and advice :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Joyfuliness

Nov 10, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
✟9,223.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I pray the lord gives you direction you know in your heart.

I pray the lord gives you wisdom without the lessons of suffering.

I pray the lord grants you courage, but also faith and a little luck!

I pray that your overthinking things becomes a blessing instead of a hurdle. May it help you truly resolve these issues.

Bless you for your noble goals.
Thank you so much for your prayers :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums