Please pray I find the church I should be at.

Faithfulandtrue

Follow of Jesus Christ
Jun 24, 2014
✟40,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I wanted to ask if I can please have prayer for finding the right church. I've left my old church back in 2020 for many reasons but one thing I miss is the fellowship. It's so hard to find a faithful church these days or maybe just here in CA. It's frustrating because I always feel like churches have become like companies instead of the family of God. I don't want to be a consumer but a sister in Christ! I get turned off by super flashy services that I feel lack room for the holy spirit to move. I'm not super picky in the wrong sense. I don't care if the worship is contemporary or hyms. I don't care if the building is small or big. I don't care if they have the best material things to offer me. I just want a church that is trying to be faithful. Obviously "no church is perfect" but That's still no excuse for the way some 'churches' I've been, to completely abandon God. Like why are we all here if it's not for worshipping Him?

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
for finding the right church.

Have you tried checking out the christianityecplored web sit for churches in your area that run this course.
Then you can check the churches out on line for statements of faith, on line service etc etc before doing a trial attendance.

May I suggest that you grade each church you attend, for the welcome, clarity of service, relevance of the sermon, friendleness of the congragation and let the minister know your results.
Very few minister get an open honest apprasel of their service, sermon etc.

Upvote 0

Faithfulandtrue

Follow of Jesus Christ
Jun 24, 2014
✟40,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Have you tried checking out the christianityecplored web sit for churches in your area that run this course.
Then you can check the churches out on line for statements of faith, on line service etc etc before doing a trial attendance.

May I suggest that you grade each church you attend, for the welcome, clarity of service, relevance of the sermon, friendleness of the congragation and let the minister know your results.
Very few minister get an open honest apprasel of their service, sermon etc.
I never knew such a site existed other than individual churches sites. Thank you for the tips!

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I wanted to ask if I can please have prayer for finding the right church. I've left my old church back in 2020 for many reasons but one thing I miss is the fellowship. It's so hard to find a faithful church these days or maybe just here in CA. It's frustrating because I always feel like churches have become like companies instead of the family of God. I don't want to be a consumer but a sister in Christ! I get turned off by super flashy services that I feel lack room for the holy spirit to move. I'm not super picky in the wrong sense. I don't care if the worship is contemporary or hyms. I don't care if the building is small or big. I don't care if they have the best material things to offer me. I just want a church that is trying to be faithful. Obviously "no church is perfect" but That's still no excuse for the way some 'churches' I've been, to completely abandon God. Like why are we all here if it's not for worshipping Him?

It is always good to question the "Have you forgot the why" in why you go to church. Good questions.

Father, I stand in agreement with Faithfulandtrue. Help her to find a church that teaches Your Word first and foremost and lives the Word. You know her every need and desire. I thank You for a place to come to worship and serve You. I pray for people on fire for You and churches that love one another and are not divided by worldy things. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Lenno

Jan 4, 2022
Cheshire
✟27,096.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Prayers sent for you god bless

Upvote 0